blades reaction to wednesday winning

I love how after their one glory year in the Prem when for about 5 seasons that had higher gates than us, they were all banging on about what a big club they were BUT now the bandwagon jumpers have gone and they're practically giving tickets away just to scrape 18k attendances, they don't matter anymore.

who was it that had a giant crowd picture behind their goal to make it look like someone was actually there?

they could do that : google a crowd of pigs photo shop scarves or tatoos on em job done P big club :biggrin:

The Arsenal mural? Used to pump sound out if it too. Bould did Hirsty's ankle in front of it.

Texts I got from Blunts yesterday......

You have only beat team at bottom of league....

All other teams down bottom are winning so It doesn´t matter even if you won....

You have won one game against worse team in division you´re still an average league one team out of you´re depths in Championship.

You have won one game against worse team in division you´re still an average league one team out of you´re depths in Championship.

An average League 1 team with Bothroyd, Barkley and Gardener as well as Madine, Antonio, Buxton, Llera, Semedo and JJ who proved last year they were too good for that pub league as we went on to gain 93 points (3 more than them).

It does raise the question however, if we're only average League 1 standard, do I need to go out and put a few quid on the piggies going down this season!? lol