WELL DONE DAVE JONES

So happy for the win today. DJ has to be one of the most patient people in football. To my knowledge, I don't think he's once had a go at the team so far so to me that would suggest he knows his responsibility for results. You can tell from the squad rotation he's been working hard to get it right too, and a hard working and patient manager will hopefully pave the way to the prem. UTO

Just wish DJ hadn't introduced a load of new players at once a few weeks into season. Maybe they're just starting to gel. Not like we've been getting hammered & looking at the squad, it don't look that bad!

Barclay is looking good, so then will bugger off back to Everton, typical.

Having listened to DJ's interview after the Leeds match and tonight, the man has conducted himself with class and dignity. The man is quality, let's get behind him and watch us go.

Well done DJ. Great result today. My criticism of DJ has been too much change too quick. Last three or four games he seems to have decided on 9 out of his 11, and the results are coming as a result. Fans have a right to question the managers decisions, doesnt mean they want him sacked. Well apart from a few chavs but who cares about them anyway? Theyve got Jerymy Kyle to concentrate on

A criticism of someone does not mean that you want them sacked, that is a really stupid statement to make.

You will find that is Neil's field of expertise.

That's the thing though

NO

THEY HAVE NOT

When he walked into our club and went on an incredible unbeaten run and got us promotion (and tidied up a mess that Megson left) he earned the right to a full season with no abuse, doubt, pressure or demands for him to go

He's a total class manager who knows what he's doing

Chavs playing football manager aren't in any position to sit in judgement of Dave Jones - the fella's a total hero and right up there are one of the best managers we have EVER had

WELL DONE DAVE JONES

Ignore the idiots and carry on taking us to success (where those calling for your head will undoubtedly jump back on the bandwagon and pretend they were always behind you)

This

Guest Wilf Marshall

I agree with the original sentiment here.

We should have had more points from these games with more luck.

I think we might go on a run now.

Within a few games we could be comfortably mid-table.

Guest mrbluesky

Keep on ignoring the idiots who have no idea what they're on about who try and get you fired, and just continue building our football club back towards the Premiership..

BEST MANAGER SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY HAVE HAD SINCE BIG RON

ONE OF THE TOP THREE MANAGERS SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY((will) HAVE EVER HAD

UP THE OWLS

WELL DONE DAVE JONES

That's the thing though

NO

THEY HAVE NOT

When he walked into our club and went on an incredible unbeaten run and got us promotion (and tidied up a mess that Megson left) he earned the right to a full season with no abuse, doubt, pressure or demands for him to go

He's a total class manager who knows what he's doing

Chavs playing football manager aren't in any position to sit in judgement of Dave Jones - the fella's a total hero and right up there are one of the best managers we have EVER had

WELL DONE DAVE JONES

Ignore the idiots and carry on taking us to success (where those calling for your head will undoubtedly jump back on the bandwagon and pretend they were always behind you)

yes they do, im no chav, and ive never even seen football manager in my life, anyone who didnt question team selection, signings or tactics over the last few weeks , was either walking around with their eves shut, messed up, or on the special wing in rampton, 90% of people who questioned some of his decisions never asked for him to be sacked, and if you think all thats happened in the last 11 games was correct then im afraid you are beyond help

Fans have the right to question any manager or player, that is if they are true fans and support the team, what gets up a lot of peoples backs mine included is when they go way over the top are extremely offensive,abusive and plain bloody stupid and there as been a lot of those on here recently

who says they are stupid, you?