Sell Hillsborough and merge with Sheffield United

Guest Johnbloodaxe

All the fans who keep saying Dave Jones should go are all saying we should sell Hillsborough and merge with Sheffield United

I don't agree with them and next time you hear anyone saying Jones should go remember they just want us to sell Hillsborough and merge with the Blades

Dave Jones Barmy Army forever

I agree with this fully...

Get em out of our club...

I think DA has put em up to it...

Chavs out...

Guest richjones19772000

Would you readily admit to being chav BG?

You live in Ecclesfield so you kinda have a head start innit

Bit harsh on Ecco that

Guest Old Salt

Jones fans think football matches are won on paper with names and reputations.

Megson fans understand football matches are won on grass with hard work and organisation.

Guest Big Guns

Jones fans think football matches are won on paper with names and reputations.

Megson fans understand football matches are won on grass with hard work and organisation.

Jones is better than megson ffs...

All the fans who keep saying Dave Jones should go are all saying we should sell Hillsborough and merge with Sheffield United

I don't agree with them and next time you hear anyone saying Jones should go remember they just want us to sell Hillsborough and merge with the Blades

Dave Jones Barmy Army forever

Please quote your sources. Complete news to me.

Guest Old Salt

And I thought you knew football big guns. If Megson had this squad we'd be top half of table.

Anyway, I'm a chap lad. Used to go in greyhound Friday tea.

Only if you've tucked your joggers into your socks and put a studded collar on your staffie.

Oh, and don't forget to walk like you've $hit yourself.

Then and only then can you consider yourself Chavtastic.

UTO :biggrin:

And if he puts both hands down the front of his jogging bottoms.

Why on earth do lads do that these days? Do they think its going to fall off or something? And are they not a bit embarrassed to be playing with themselves as they walk down the street?

Da yoof of 2day.

I'm sat on the settee with grey Nike joggers on a white adidas hoody ,and I'm gunna put my converse on and have a trot to the shops to collect my goal rush winnings ,put another bet on and get the sun and daily star....

Is that chav like activity?

Nothing wrong with being a chav. You stick to your Big guns.

Glad someone as posted this topic !!!! Don't you all get sick of Sheffield being a 2nd or 3rd rate footballing city? Cos I do ! Even when in the premier we just make up the numbers! Does anyone honestly think we will ever challenge for any top honours? Probably have a decent cup run now and then! Doesn't Sheffield as a footballing city deserve better ?just amagine "SHEFFIELD CITY" challenging the likes of the Manchester clubsl,London clubs, and Liverpool clubs for the top honours, and being named as the bookies favourites for the premier league title! Just a thought! I get sick of Sheffield being looked down on as the "poor relations" of football !!!!

I hope this is a wind up. But just incase it isn't. A merged team called Sheffield City would have no real affinity to either Wednesday or United. It would need a new ground, new owners, new players to be successful and a pretty much new fanbase. I can't see many old fans of either club attending regularly. So in effect it would be a brand new club from top to bottom, a bit like MK Dons. Even if this new club did miraculously beat the mega rich clubs like the Manchester clubs or Chelsea to the title. Are you sell sure you'd get the same pleasure out of it as seeing Wednesday who it, cos I know for a fact I wouldn't. We support our clubs no matter what and if that brings titles or trophies along the way, thats a bonus. If you want that every year then in live in Manchester