Sell Hillsborough and merge with Sheffield United

All the fans who keep saying Dave Jones should go are all saying we should sell Hillsborough and merge with Sheffield United

I don't agree with them and next time you hear anyone saying Jones should go remember they just want us to sell Hillsborough and merge with the Blades

Dave Jones Barmy Army forever

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Bri The owl

Glad someone as posted this topic !!!! Don't you all get sick of Sheffield being a 2nd or 3rd rate footballing city? Cos I do ! Even when in the premier we just make up the numbers! Does anyone honestly think we will ever challenge for any top honours? Probably have a decent cup run now and then! Doesn't Sheffield as a footballing city deserve better ?just amagine "SHEFFIELD CITY" challenging the likes of the Manchester clubsl,London clubs, and Liverpool clubs for the top honours, and being named as the bookies favourites for the premier league title! Just a thought! I get sick of Sheffield being looked down on as the "poor relations" of football !!!!

Guest Old Salt

The people who blindly support jones are the same people who slag off Reda, Antonio, Llera and love Barkley, Bothroyd and Gardner.