Sell Hillsborough and merge with Sheffield United

The people who blindly support jones are the same people who slag off Reda, Antonio, Llera and love Barkley, Bothroyd and Gardner.

Bullsh*t.

I've questioned Jones loads this season, but I think Barkley & Bothroyd are our best two players and Gardner is easily our best centre back.

I also think Llera, Reda & Antonio have struggled quite a few times this season, but I'd still have them in the starting eleven.

So I suppose that dispels your statement.

Guest Big Guns

I'm sat on the settee with grey Nike joggers on a white adidas hoody ,and I'm gunna put my converse on and have a trot to the shops to collect my goal rush winnings ,put another bet on and get the sun and daily star....

Is that chav like activity?

Guest Old Salt

Bullsh*t.

I've questioned Jones loads this season, but I think Barkley & Bothroyd are our best two players and Gardner is easily our best centre back.

I also think Llera, Reda & Antonio have struggled quite a few times this season, but I'd still have them in the starting eleven.

So I suppose that dispels your statement.

No it dosent you are only one person I was talking generally.

How many goals and assists have the two groups of players got?

Would you readily admit to being chav BG?

You live in Ecclesfield so you kinda have a head start innit

How dare you slag off Ecclesfield.

U wanna watch urself bruv or I'll round up da s35 crew n cum n bang u out. Dus thaa understand innit u cat boi

Guest richjones19772000

Look now at the anti-jones brigade falling over themselves to pour scorn on the thread that tells it how it is

Up the owls

HA HA yes they jump on it straight away.Is there a way you can ban them from this site?.