Change just ONE thing to put it right...

Guest wadsgod

When you wake up tomorrow morning what ONE thing would you like to change to get it right on the pitch ?

Just one thing.....

What would it be ?

a change of luck is all we need

Guest Bedders

When you wake up tomorrow morning what ONE thing would you like to change to get it right on the pitch ?

Just one thing.....

What would it be ?

Training methods.....more fitness work........Grenna Woods or the like. Not enough puff in last 10 minutes of game for my liking....not fit enough. I'm not on about bulging muscles I'm on about cardiovascular fitness....stamina.

Also have to wear studded football boots for match training not moulded blades.

Only wear football 'blades' on matchdays to suit player sponsors.....i swear those fliipin things cause more injuries than owt else! Girly soft leather & too much grip in the ground.

Seriously we have had more injuries since Megson got sack!!!

Running on uneven ground strengthens ligaments & tendons......training on grass all the time has the opposite.

Last season we spent sod all but put together some good players and than added real quality through the loan market That was the difference for us last year, the quality of our loan players, no one could get near us. Again this year, we haven't spent much and although we've made a few mistakes, we've signed some good players. Its no coincidence that our two best players, or the ones most like to make a difference, are Barkley and Bothroyd. Another two like that, a striker and perhaps someone with a left foot, and we can start to climb the table.