North Stand Riot at Leeds United match - exclusive photos....

Guest ozzyowl

post-4683-0-39105300-1350847121_thumb.jp

If any of those fans had have wanted to run towards leppings lane or on the pitch, they could quite easily have done as you can see from this photo.

But fortunately wednesday fans showed more sense.

Also if that MP calls it a riot on the north stand for just chanting and singing, then there's riots at every ground in the country every weekend.

If any of those fans had have wanted to run towards leppings lane or on the pitch, they could quite easily have done as you can see from this photo.

But fortunately wednesday fans showed more sense.

Also if that MP calls it a riot on the north stand for just chanting and singing, then there's riots at every ground in the country every weekend.

Not forgetting Prime Minister's Questions every week. I'm amazed John Mann MP doesn't attend that in full body armour.

Edited by Almat

Guest domSWFC

Seeing these pictures of the rioters, rioting on the North Stand riot really makes me wanna go out and start I riot so I can experience a riot myself with other rioters.

I think these riotous pictures of rioting rioters highlights that rioters think its right to riot even when non-rioters (leeds fans) are present and would be able to recieve any acts of riots with their own eyes and also when riot police are filming potential riots on riot designated cameras.