Just bourght a L**ds shirt on Ebay

you never turned up either, do we have to find the post?..... you said you wasn't travelling over to dinnington for nothing, save it for telling ur mates in the pub, berti big rounduns lol

I wasn't the one offering someone out though was I? And I don't have any mates in the pub so shove it.

Just not bothered...

Lighten up guy.

There's already enough bad blood after friday. It is going to end up being carnage at Bellend Road and it isn't fair on the normal fans who just want to watch football. I know it was a joke but it is this sort of thing that rival fans will see and take out of context.

Just not bothered...

There's already enough bad blood after friday. It is going to end up being carnage at Bellend Road and it isn't fair on the normal fans who just want to watch football. I know it was a joke but it is this sort of thing that rival fans will see and take out of context.

Matti, don't worry about them lot mate, really nothing will happen at ER, nothing ever does.

OldLowfields days are long gone.

Guest mrbluesky

you never turned up either, do we have to find the post?..... you said you wasn't travelling over to dinnington for nothing, save it for telling ur mates in the pub, berti big rounduns lol

Come on spill the beans on this!

Come on spill the beans on this!

He had a pop at me, offered me out at his carpet shop in Dinnington(?) and then fooked off the site for a couple of weeks. Now he just negs my every post. Can't remember which thread it was now or I'd stick a link up. I'm sure Steve will have it saved in his favourites.

Just not bothered...

Guest PointlessOwl

He had a pop at me, offered me out at his carpet shop in Dinnington(?) and then fooked off the site for a couple of weeks. Now he just negs my every post. Can't remember which thread it was now or I'd stick a link up. I'm sure Steve will have it saved in his favourites.

what do you mean offerd you out?

what do you mean offerd you out?

He told me to come to his carpet shop and we could fight. I think I'd told him he was an idiot for something he posted and he lost it. Was quite funny really. Come on Steve, find the thread or at least remind me which one it was so I can find it.

Just not bothered...

Its not Haloween yet but I was glad to see on friday Neil Warnock had is mask on ready...what..you mean thats not a mask.

UTO's

b carefull postin stuff lyk that wudseats, colins took a lot ov stic from shefflieled wesdnenay fans and he cud well b reading this forum, u cud be in proper nawty bother for that.