Any Pictures of the damage caused by those c*nts

Guest BigDave

The points we robbed off you will cause you to be relegated.

Which will mentally damage you.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Who's fresh air you nicking at the minute?

Guest Big Guns

was your own lads that caused it...

If you can't take it don't hand it out you should know that

Loads of Leeds got fisted yesterday...

Guest TeamFister

If you can't take it don't hand it out you should know that

Loads of Leeds got fisted yesterday...

exactly lad, what did wednesday think was going to happen by popping up with the turkey testicles

stop talking poo pooe.so we caused that scummer to attack Kirkland.typical Leeds your like Liverpool It's always someone elses fault.

when i did i say that? o yh i dint

Run scum run. In the words of a work colleague who RUNS with the Leeds service crew - "it was like Zulu dawn outside after. We weren't epecting that bugger".

See, Wednesdayites love their club and hillsborough. And while we don't have the reputation of Leeds, Chelsea, west ham & others, we do know how to raise the bar when priks try to take the wee wee in our backyard.

Run scum run. In the words of a work colleague who RUNS with the Leeds service crew - "it was like Zulu dawn outside after. We weren't epecting that bugger".

See, Wednesdayites love their club and hillsborough. And while we don't have the reputation of Leeds, Chelsea, west ham & others, we do know how to raise the bar when priks try to take the wee wee in our backyard.

Always been the case, thing is, these Leeds lot think they are something special now they have thrown a few coke bottles when in all honesty they were all spotty tw@ts with dodgy haircuts lol.

Edited by TaxiMark

Leeds sing about Dave Jones

Wednesday fans sing about Istanbul and Leeds fans get upset, Just a bunch of rogering bullies they never kicked off when they were bringing 2000 every year.

As BG said if you cant take it then dont start dishing it out.

Singing Jimmy Savile shags who he wants was worse one for me.

Guest Peterstorm

Leeds sing about Dave Jones

Wednesday fans sing about Istanbul and Leeds fans get upset, Just a bunch of rogering bullies they never kicked off when they were bringing 2000 every year.

As BG said if you cant take it then dont start dishing it out.

Was it kicking off outside as well? I made a quick exit to the Wednesdayite car park ;)