Any Pictures of the damage caused by those c*nts

Guest Peterstorm

Coops are you rogerin deluded?

So let me get this right to chant about DJ's more than chequered past, is equal to glorifying the deaths of two fellow football fans/countrymen?

So let me get this right to chant about DJ's more than chequered past, is equal to glorifying the deaths of two fellow football fans/countrymen?

He doesn't have a chequered past though, does he, but of course you know that...

Edited by Rustyfunk

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

You wonder why Leeds fans get stabbed....If anyone had any sense they wouldn't support your lot, but you don't have any sense.

Can't wait until we play your lot away. :)

Apart from the fans coming onto the pitch and one assaulting a player. How can leeds scum support a man like Jimmy Saville, who has ruined so many lives including those of some of their own neighbours. If they sang that song in support of him they should be hanging their heads in shame.

And so should the swfc fans who sang about Istanbul.

BUT singing a song at someone should not cause the breaking of seats, throwing flares, going on the pitch never mind the mindless thug who assaulted a player,

Given his history you have to question how BTP and west Yorks Police allow him to get near a ground, after the has served his time in the nick he should be made to report to a police station in Gloucestershire at KO time for each and every leeds game

*** off with that poo for a start, calling an innocent bloke a fuking peado there is no justification for that, like me saying the munich song is worse than the turk one because more people died

again

*** off!!!

Guest Triplej2

Chequered past? A man found totally innocent in a court of law.

Guest Peterstorm

For clarity he wasn't "found innocent" - the case was thrown out of court due to the fact the "victims" had been payed off!

Edited by Peterstorm

Markowl now now with the name calling....it may escalate....but saying that would give you something else to cry about.

And up they start with the Peado stories again right after kicking off about the Turkey chants that got them soooooooo upset last night.