Clearances last night (D.Jones)

What the hell were they all about?

Almost every clearance from our defence went directly up in the air and came down with snow on it, bang in our danger zone.

The one in the first half with Daniel Jones was comical.

Llera smashes the ball up in the air.

Jones goes to clear it away and does exactly the same.

When it comes down he goes to volley it away again, misses it completely, then gets hit in the face when it bounces off the turf.

Back to Lee Briscoe at his very best.

Almost every clearance from our defence went directly up in the air and came down with snow on it, bang in our danger zone.

When it comes down he goes to volley it away again, misses it completely, then gets hit in the face when it bounces off the turf.

Fantastic comedy moment! But I still think Jones had a reasonable match.

Guest JC Saviour

can we not just go one day without criticising one of our players?

Can we flip. It's tiresome with these 'so called' seasoned posters yet again having a pop at our players, but, they make sure they are selective in who they slag. dJ had the best performance of the season up to now in the left back position. But the person who slags him is view on here as one of the 'good posters' Like hell he is. Another attention seeker. One question to that poster, did the mis kick lead to opposing goal,or give the opposing team an advantage. I'll answer it, no it didn't, pointless post from in the main a poiniless poster. Wait for the avalanche from his mates in support of him.

Yep it happened a few times I'm sure Bothroyd did one too ...

Llera as well iirc. Quite funny and luckily never led to anything serious happening, I reckon Eddie Wareing would be looking down having a chuckle. Joking aside, the defence looked pretty solid last night and I think Jones has easily done enough to keep Mattock out of the team hopefully). Very aggressive, loved it.

Edited by Almat

Said same last night in match thread it was a bit odd

Guest Hola Tidman

Can we flip. It's tiresome with these 'so called' seasoned posters yet again having a pop at our players, but, they make sure they are selective in who they slag. dJ had the best performance of the season up to now in the left back position. But the person who slags him is view on here as one of the 'good posters' Like hell he is. Another attention seeker. One question to that poster, did the mis kick lead to opposing goal,or give the opposing team an advantage. I'll answer it, no it didn't, pointless post from in the main a poiniless poster. Wait for the avalanche from his mates in support of him.

bit harsh

lol

Is this post not more attention seeking than the one you're criticizing?

Edited by ronnie