you know what....

One thing I can honestly say after that match is.... I think we're back in business.

This game for me is the single turning point. I feel now more than anytime in the season so far (barring perhaps the start) we are galvanised as a fan base. We don't have unrealistic expectations and we can see the club and team progressing.

I'm proud to be a wednesdayite and today showed me more than ever why.

Guest hayden lewis

why seek a replacement best wednesday team tonight ive seen in a hell of a long time made a good leeds side look ordinary

Without a doubt, the best performance of the season so far. A good alround performance, no-one seemd to have an off day. Best the defence has looked all season and against a decent side ("decent" may be the wrong word!).

On another day, that would have been game over by halftime and if we build on that, show the same sort of spirit and desire then someone soon will be on the end of a right good hammering!

Best performance of the season? Jeese, I don't live in England so this is the first game I've watched, there was little in that second half that give me any hope whatsoever.

First half was good, second was dire. Got stuck in which is something, but never created or controlled anything!

Blackburn will be a tough game. But then again I thought Leeds was going to be a tough game and it turned out we matched them if not dominated them in large parts of the game.

Point against Bkackburn and 3 against Ipswich and ill be a very happy owl.

i'd be happy with that return also. Think we are starting to look like a team now!

Best performance of the season? Jeese, I don't live in England so this is the first game I've watched, there was little in that second half that give me any hope whatsoever.

First half was good, second was dire. Got stuck in which is something, but never created or controlled anything!

Over the 90 minutes we were the better side against a decent leeds team pushing for the play off places. 2nd half wasn't as good as 1st but being 1-0 down they were always going to come back at us.

There more than enough over the 90 minutes to suggest we have lots of hope (Barkley, Bothroyd, Corry, Antonio, Buxton) to name a few.