The Pride Of Yorkshire.

Guest zico sterland

Guest zico sterland

Tonights game is between by far the two biggest clubs in yorkshire,fan based,history wise,reputation.The game will decide who for now is the pride of yorkshire,a war of the white rose.Lets get behind the lads tonight and lift them back on course,and at the same time rip the title of yorkshires number 1 from those smug west yorkshire scummers up the road.Lets make tonight our nite from start to finish and show the country what real fans are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bertyofcleck

Tonights game is between by far the two biggest clubs in yorkshire,fan based,history wise,reputation.The game will decide who for now is the pride of yorkshire,

Both so MASSIVE, they are below little old tinpot Huddersfield lol

Zico Sterland,

I know quite a lot of Leeds fans & they always class their derby with Sheff Utd as a much bigger deal.

They have a general dislike of Sheff Utd whereas with Wednesday they don't care. However they might care now & the return at ER could be tastey.

If you don't believe me ask a few Leeds fans to comment or go on any Leeds forum.

I never pretended to be a Wednesday fan. What's the point? People automatically assumed I was a Wednesday fan because i was never disrespectful towards your club. The false accusation was by Kivo, who I actually like and admire his dedication to statistics. I was on the wind up about sleeper cells, never thought anyone would take it seriously.

I challenge anyone to find one thread where I've been disrespectful towards Wednesday.

I don't come on this forum that often but like any good business I like to see how the competition are fairing.

I know Wednesday are in a different division but both clubs are competing in the same market.

Even though I'm a Blade the question of size relates to honours, history, potential, finances & attendances etc.

And I admit Wednesday are a bigger club than United but the gap isn't as big as many Wednesdayites think.

I never pretended to be a Wednesday fan. What's the point? People automatically assumed I was a Wednesday fan because i was never disrespectful towards your club. The false accusation was by Kivo, who I actually like and admire his dedication to statistics. I was on the wind up about sleeper cells, never thought anyone would take it seriously.

I challenge anyone to find one thread where I've been disrespectful towards Wednesday.

I don't come on this forum that often but like any good business I like to see how the competition are fairing.

I know Wednesday are in a different division but both clubs are competing in the same market.

Even though I'm a Blade the question of size relates to honours, history, potential, finances & attendances etc.

And I admit Wednesday are a bigger club than United but the gap isn't as big as many Wednesdayites think.

True... it's only about £35M

Talking of gaps, what happened last season? Something to do with x amount of points and some games in hand...

So we've won more honours, have a more colourful history, bigger potential, more money and higher attendances........ But we're not that further ahead of you?!

Even if we were in the Blue Square we'd be bigger than you!

yer still flippingcrap though arent ya

How many years is it since the pigs won anything? someone remind me

This is getting tedious but as you've put down a challenge, let's conpare some facts.

Seasons in the top flight: I think for Wedbesday it's about 65 and United 62.

Honours: Wednesday have win more titles, United more FA cups.

Attendance: Since records began I think Wednesday is just over 2,000 more than United.

Wednesdays highest gate is 72k, Uniteds is 68k.

Last season both clubs had good seasons in the same division. Wednesday home average was about 2k more than Uniteds and regards away support Wednesday edged it by about 200.

Hate to use facts to challenge the belief system.

It's really strange how some Wednesday fans seem obsessed with being seen as a really big club with massive crowds & massive away support. When I produce fact after fact that Wednesday are a slightly bigger club than United some Wednesday fans still won't accept it.

Why are attendances & size so important to Wednesday fans? It's something to be proud about but surely events on the pitch is the most important and at the moment Wednesday are the top dogs (just).

This is getting tedious but as you've put down a challenge, let's conpare some facts.

Attendance: Since records began I think Wednesday is just over 2,000 more than United.

Last season both clubs had good seasons in the same division. Wednesday home average was about 2k more than Uniteds and regards away support Wednesday edged it by about 200.

It's really strange how some Wednesday fans seem obsessed with being seen as a really big club with massive crowds & massive away support. When I produce fact after fact that Wednesday are a slightly bigger club than United some Wednesday fans still won't accept it.

Why are attendances & size so important to Wednesday fans? It's something to be proud about but surely events on the pitch is the most important and at the moment Wednesday are the top dogs (just).

You're the one going on about it?

And you're stating facts to destroy your own argument too?

Fact after fact that we're bigger in every way?

I just don't understand what you are doing...

We don't have a hotel though