Interesting!........

Let's be fair for a second, would our attendances be as high as they are if we were being charged £38 (I think) to get in to our own ground?

They are very reasonable attendances at Leeds for the prices.

That said, our support has been great this season

At this level (well, anything below the Prem) we have an excellent core support in and around 20k and we know that with a bit of good feeling we will easily hit the 25k barrier.

Scary to think how good it would be if we were really excelling at this level.

Edited by SiJ

its not £38 to get in leeds in all parts of the ground some are £28 my mate are leeds fans and to say they have only one team in their city leeds get very poor gates.fact.sheff wed have the biggest gates in the league and we have two team here and were 3rd from bottom great support swfc.

its not £38 to get in leeds in all parts of the ground some are £28 my mate are leeds fans and to say they have only one team in their city leeds get very poor gates.fact.sheff wed have the biggest gates in the league and we have two team here and were 3rd from bottom great support swfc.

I used to say this but then realised that they have a hugely successful rugby league club that get similar attendances to the pigs. Whereas we don't, as such....but our attendances are still superb, agreed.

Edited by Almat

Guest kentowl

rugby?

football?

the two are not in competition with each other as we and the pigs are

Our home support over the years is good,

our away support since the late 70.s til today is where we have made our name.

Leeds home support would be 4-5k up if they didn't hate / boycott Bates

Leeds away support is without doubt with Man U, the best in the country.

For us to be ranked as we have been in the top 3 below the Prem , after Leeds and West Ham in the last couple of years is fantastic.

I used to say this but then realised that they have a hugely successful rugby league club that get similar attendances to the pigs. Whereas we don't, as such...

That is total bollux and irrelevant.

Leeds Rhinos average 14,000 this season

Sheffield Utd average 18,000

Sheffield Steelers average 7,000+

Plenty of other sports in Sheff that attract crowds too.

Point is,

Football watching money paying spectators in Leeds: 23,000

Football watching money paying spectators in Sheffield 43,000+ (Wednesday 25,000+ United 18,000)

Leave phookin' Rugby ahhht on it!

Thing is we averaged similar the first season back up last time before it slowly sank back. What I was really hoping for this season was for us to seriously compete and as a result turn the wavering fan into a season ticket holder. With the recent string of results it seems we are in danger of blowing the momentum and feel good factor we created last season.

do you need me to explain they are top because they have the biggest average

lol

It's funny how they have a 114% capacity percentage, didn't think that was possible.

The newer crowds are exceeding the old capacity, which hasn't been updated

Polar-bear-Facepalm.jpg