hmm bit of dajavu on the horizon?

Guest Briscoe Inferno

we are playing a yorkshire derby in next home game . last time we played a yorkshire derby at home we won and manager got the push ?? i wonder if thats wots gonna happen after match on the 19th ??

:ph34r:

we are playing a yorkshire derby in next home game . last time we played a yorkshire derby at home we won and manager got the push ?? i wonder if thats wots gonna happen after match on the 19th ??

What about when we played Huddersfield, when we lost, and the manager didn't get the push? Wasn't that a Yorkshire derby? They're 'same distance as Leeds.

Wierdly enough, I get an inkling (in me water, like) that the exact same thing might happen at this next Yorkshire derby.

When I walk into the bookies again, I'll get Deja Vu alright! (Didn't I put £20 on them last week?).

Guest Teetowl

apart from when we played huddderfield and hull at home recently

even though hulls not really in yorkshire

Guest intercity0wl

apart from when we played huddderfield and hull at home recently

even though hulls not really in yorkshire

So all them times i went to watch Yorkshire CC play there we were actually playing an away game, good job playing at Middlesborough was a home game :rolleyes:

The Circle, Hull’s Anlaby Road ground was one such treasure steeped in Yorkshire cricket history and scene of Hutton & Sutcliffe’s famous 315-run opening stand in 1937. One of the Leicestershire bowlers watching the ball flayed to all parts that day was reputed to have muttered: ‘I’d rather be back working down the pit than bowling to these two buggers.’ The wicket today is still watched by thousands but they’re Hull FC fans as it used to be sited where the centre circle at the KC Stadium now is.

Guest Teetowl

Straight over TonyM & Teetowls heads - my post was a repeat of the OP.... :rolleyes:

No it didn't. Mine was a repeat of about the 3rd or 4th one...... Dave-ja-vu

Guest Briscoe Inferno

No it didn't. Mine was a repeat of about the 3rd or 4th one...... Dave-ja-vu

Clever bugger - I missed it completely... :sad:

Wasn't the last time we played L**ds at home and it was on telly the one in 1992? *shudders*

What about when we played them and lost 1 nowt, David Healey won a pen reght on edge of box in first half and i'm sure that decided the match. Can't remember whether it was home or away though but was definitely on sky