Question for OwlsTalkers

I think Dave Jones can turn things around and I was encouraged by today's performance - I know that my opinion is not the general opinion but its my opinion nonetheless. If I am proved wrong then I will my hands up and acknowledge I was wrong. My question is:

If Dave Jones turns it around, will the doubters acknowledge that they were wrong because if they don't they're going to look very fickle.

For the record, I haven't called for his head, he ain't doing himself any favours though is he?

You can't sack the players, it stops with the manager

I think Dave Jones can turn things around and I was encouraged by today's performance - I know that my opinion is not the general opinion but its my opinion nonetheless. If I am proved wrong then I will my hands up and acknowledge I was wrong. My question is:

If Dave Jones turns it around, will the doubters acknowledge that they were wrong because if they don't they're going to look very fickle.

Why do things have to be so Black and White?

Am I happy - no

As he made mistakes - yes

Have I any instant solutions? - No

I'll leave it up to Milan. Bit of a get out, I know.

What do you want me to say, Seth?

Cool story bro...

If you were encouraged by that then you must have incredibly low standards.

Rumour has it that Hull decided to allow us to continue playing till we created a meaningful chance at goal.

Current estimates suggest that we will be done by next Saturday.

Don't you think a lot have already shown how fickle they are ?

I'll hold my hand up and say I'm starting with the doubts, however I'm not stupid and I understand there's loads of new players that needs bedding in, but then I look to Huddersfield sitting in 6th, then I look to DJ tactics today playing one up front? so yeah I'll gladly hold my hand up and say I got it wrong, but a quick question back to you, when do you think he'll turn it around? Leeds home, Bburn away?

I'll hold my hand up and say I'm starting with the doubts, however I'm not stupid and I understand there's loads of new players that needs bedding in, but then I look to Huddersfield sitting in 6th, then I look to DJ tactics today playing one up front? so yeah I'll gladly hold my hand up and say I got it wrong, but a quick question back to you, when do you think he'll turn it around? Leeds home, Bburn away?

Would you swap Dave Jones for Simon Grayson ?

Cool story bro...

If you were encouraged by that then you must have incredibly low standards.

Rumour has it that Hull decided to allow us to continue playing till we created a meaningful chance at goal.

Current estimates suggest that we will be done by next Saturday.

We didn't create a chance then?

all today proved is that we can ither defend or attack, we cant do both. Even when playing for a 0-0 draw at home we couldnt keep a clean sheet.

as for DJ if he turns it round then fair play but i dont think he will get the chance as he sounds like a bloke who already knows he is getting the sack

At the start of the season I would of said no way, but SG has signed 10/11 new players for Huddersfield, DJ has had the players, and it hasn't worked, you are judged on results pal.

Why do things have to be so Black and White?

Am I happy - no

As he made mistakes - yes

Have I any instant solutions? - No

I'll leave it up to Milan. Bit of a get out, I know.

What do you want me to say, Seth?

This is what I am trying to say. I agree with all you have said here - everything. I believe that Jones had made mistakes but he hasn't lost though in my opinion - he's struggled but is turning it around. I make mistakes at work from time to time but mine aren't exposed in front of more than 20,000 people.

obviously if he turns it round and we win the league hes a top manager ,your a gud poster but this is a non question surely

I know it's a non question but I want people to think about what they're posting.

i can't see any realistic better option to DJ...

he needs to sort it out... can't understand some of his decisions over the past month or so...

granted he was always going to play the new signings to try justify them... but why keep playing them after poo pooe performances?

if the loan players have must play causes then for me thats the first mistake..

we were flying after first few games... i know that was never going to last but that confidence has completely dissappeared. and 1 point in 8 games is dogturd!

can't get my head around how rapidly we've deterioated and how wrong everything seems to be going what with booing and fighting between fans and players etc...