Question for OwlsTalkers

I'll hold my hand up and say I'm starting with the doubts, however I'm not stupid and I understand there's loads of new players that needs bedding in, but then I look to Huddersfield sitting in 6th, then I look to DJ tactics today playing one up front? so yeah I'll gladly hold my hand up and say I got it wrong, but a quick question back to you, when do you think he'll turn it around? Leeds home, Bburn away?

D'you know - I just don't know. I don't know where we'll finish this season, I am dissatisfied with things so far and I believe that Jones has made big mistakes but I really believe he'll turn things around.

It's a fair question, but turning it on it's head, when do you say he has to take the responsability 1 point in the next 9, 3 in 24, bottom at christmas.

It's all about opinions, some say now others will never think it's a mangers fault!

It's a fair question, but turning it on it's head, when do you say he has to take the responsability 1 point in the next 9, 3 in 24, bottom at christmas.

It's all about opinions, some say now others will never think it's a mangers fault!

I don't believe that Jones is shirking his responsibility for the poor run of form.

The question may well be irrelevant come next week,seven defeats and a draw out of the eight matches, who would really be surprised if DJ was put on gardening duty next week.

I hope things works out well for Jones, but the team are low on confidence and creating next to nothing,two more defeats and the trap door will loom large. To answer the question,I would most certainly acknowledge that I was wrong,but I fear Jones days may be numbered.

Would you swap Dave Jones for Simon Grayson ?

This sums up the happy clapper mentality. OF COURSE anyone with half a brain would right now! He's had to sell his greatest asset and unarguably League 1s most valuable player, change his team extensivley but they remain many many places above us. How else would you view this scenario? I'll put my cards on the table - Burton was the real driving force behind this team. Hard to argue against this, isn't it?

Edited by Almat

Calibre and experience wise we could not have a better manager than Dave Jones right now.

Absolute nonsense, I'm afraid. There's a currently unemployed manager living just down the road who has far more calibre, experience and IS a better manager than DJ. This isn't even open to debate should you check out their respective managerial records.

Edited by Almat

Absolute nonsense, I'm afraid. There's a currently unemployed manager living just down the road who has far more calibre, experience and IS a better manager than DJ. This isn't even open to debate should you check out their respective managerial records.

who's that then

obviously I dont you must have to spell it out for me or is it that you are too scared of the ridicule you will get when you finally name your "mystery" man :tango: :reda: :picnic: :madine: :milan::duntmatter::tango:

I can do smileys too

Unbelievable. Seriously. No idea what else to suggest. Sleep on it? Ask someone with a brain? I'm flummoxed.