Question for OwlsTalkers

Tell you wot the only way to please SOME wednesday fans is to employ ferguson or mourinho. If we were still in this same pradiciment with them would they still be saying sack the manger .

I think you may be thinking of Jesus here?

Edited by Almat

Chris Waddle is an ex manager out of work that lives down the road so that fits the bill..gary megson still gets paid by SWFC so cant be him..or is it John Sheridan he won a trophy as a manager and is out of work

I think that MM has a difficult choice to make. We have a manager with a good tack record in the league, but something's not right. My only fear is a kind of BL situation where we were sure he was going to turn it around. For MM, when is the point of no return, the point where he knows it's not going to get any better. You risk losing a good manager if you do it too soon, you risk relegation if you do it too late.

Guest wadsgod

At the moment I'm unsure about DJ, but I would like us to stick by him and see if he can turn us around. The big question is how long do you work with something that isn't working.

I give up.....night night.

awwww such a shame that you have to go..and remember don't come back with your shybo statements that you cant answer.

I have an answer for our current goal scoring problems..he's male.alive and can score goals ...can you guess who he is yet??????

awwww such a shame that you have to go..and remember don't come back with your shybo statements that you cant answer.

I have an answer for our current goal scoring problems..he's male.alive and can score goals ...can you guess who he is yet??????

This is a witch hunt, I tell thee.

I have to say that I've been one of the biggest supporters of the "players need to bed in" theory and I still do think that they could turn it round and I do see some good things. But I have to say I'm starting to lose faith in DJ. I'm not yet calling for his head, but he needs to post out and quick

Guest Deleted member

I'm interested to hear who this out of work manager is thats better than Dave Jones and lives just down the road

Personally I usually say judge a manager/team after 10 games. Realistically - and with the change of division and wholesale squad changes - I think 20 games is more realistic