How our American fans became Owls...

Ay up, thought I'd capitalise on all this free advertising Madine has thrown your way and post up our first blog asking our born n bred American fans how they became Wednesdayites. Im gonna start with the New Yorkers first but if there are any other US Owls out there that fancy blogging let me know. Brians story was really interesting - nowt to do with John Harkes!

www.newyorkowls.com

2nd most asked question to our group...

We had a Rotherham fan giving us stick on our facebook page a cpl of months back calling us deluded wendies from Rotherham, piggybacking on their New York stadium name. He actually thought we were a rotherham fan group. Being a Rotherham fan Im guessing he'd never heard of America, never mind NYC.

Ay up, thought I'd capitalise on all this free advertising Madine has thrown your way and post up our first blog asking our born n bred Adlerian fans how they became Wednesdayites. Im gonna start with the New Yorkers first but if there are any other US Owls out there that fancy blogging let me know. Brians story was really interesting - nowt to do with John Harkes!

www.newyorkowls.com

Good on you for following the Wednesday! How did you come about supporting them? What attracted you?

Not American.. but one of the first EPL games I remember seeing when Benny Carbone scored 2 peaches against Forest? Circa 98. He becam my favourite player after that, and he played for wednesday so it was a match :happy:

P.S. I've been completely miserable for the last 14 years.

Good on you for following the Wednesday! How did you come about supporting them? What attracted you?

Im not American mate. Im from Mexborough, moved over to NYC last year and started the group, but we get asked that question a lot so thats why Im getting our american fans to blog and tell us why they came to support Wednesday. Did you have a read of Brians story www.newyorkowls.com?

Im not American mate. Im from Mexborough, moved over to NYC last year and started the group, but we get asked that question a lot so thats why Im getting our american fans to blog and tell us why they came to support Wednesday. Did you have a read of Brians story www.newyorkowls.com?

Over there on 22 - 26 November. Just saying like 'cos that's all I've been talking about for the past month :)