Who is the next we're going to abuse?

I can't help thinking from reading recent tweets and subsequent replys from so called fans, that we could be held accountable (only partly I should say) for causing problems within the harmony of the squad.

I feel saddened to see a small percentage of our fans abusing players online, or even on the terraces.

Who would have thought this would be the case 4 months ago!

Guest Darkus Owlus

I'll try my best not to boo anyone. Taylor is pushing me to the limit though. He is bobbar.

How dare you suggest he's bobbar.

When he gifts the opposition a goal you should be right behind him, when he abuses the fans you should be right behind him, when he can't clear the ball and do the basics, yes, right behind him.

I'm going to just boo the whole team. It's unfair to single out one player for a good booing when just as easily everyone could get some stick. Why should other players feel left out cos somebody else is getting boood instead of them?

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Maybe big guns should knock the booers teeth out and then it would sound like woooo. Should please the happy clappers then wooooooooooooo.

Guest Big Guns

I think I'm going to carry on abusing you...just for the comedy value

I like it when you abuse me especially when you make me shove the bar up your bum...