Dave Jones sacked?

Guest markowl123

If he's sacked it won't be announced before Monday. We'll just have to wait and see.

We are shyte, though. This needs to change. At the moment Jones isn't changing it.

Jones isnt changing it??? - thats the problem, hes changing it too often!!!

Guest AlwaysNextYear

He'll get it sorted. One bad month does not a... what's that saying? There isn't one is there?

Basically, chill out, we're going up.

Guest pops55

Cant see Manderic sacking Jones cos Megson is still on Gardening Leave so that would be 2 pay offs or 2 lots wages, can even Manderic affored this?

Can he afford not too ?

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Megson and Milan should kiss and make up, it's clear that Jones is doing what Coyle has done to us following the Ginger magician and fooked everything he has built! (even though Megson only fixed you for the short term).

Coyle has been in charge for several years, Jones months.

This is just a speculative assumption with no real substance to it.

ps. I thought you looked an excellent footballing side at Hillsborough the other week. Can't see the problem with you, other than your relegation which to be fair went to the wire.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

p.s Megson only built for 8 months so would take little time to dissemble!

You make out, from a supposed outside perspective,that everything was rosey in the garden with Megson. The truth was it wasn't! Yes he'd moved us forward in certain areas but we were severely lacking in others.

Reading Dave Jones in the Yorkshire Post. It looks like Mr. Mandaric has had a few words.

“You make your own pressure,” he said. “I have not been in this situation before. I don’t like the situation, I am sure the players don’t and I’m positive the fans don’t. I know the chairman doesn’t.

Even a draw tonight would be an improvement. Itchy trigger finger?

You make out, from a supposed outside perspective,that everything was rosey in the garden with Megson. The truth was it wasn't! Yes he'd moved us forward in certain areas but we were severely lacking in others.

and now we're moved on, and are severely lacking in all departments...

jones has brought the new players in, and they look nothing like a TEAM, we had a TEAM before...

Guest Darkus Owlus

We'd have been far better starting games with the team that got us promoted.

We've disrupted team spirit, no one knows their place and it seems no one knows their role either.

Right now, we're struggling to get 3 shots on target in 90 minutes of football.

and now we're moved on, and are severely lacking in all departments...

jones has brought the new players in, and they look nothing like a TEAM, we had a TEAM before...

We are far stronger NOW in all departments.

The only difference being that we are playing against the likes of Bolton & Wolves et al this season, as opposed to Bury & Brentford et al.

Things really need to be put into perspective. We lost 1-0 on Saturday against Wolves, not 5-1 away at Stevenage.

We are far stronger NOW in all departments.

The only difference being that we are playing against the likes of Bolton & Wolves et al this season, as opposed to Bury & Brentford et al.

Things really need to be put into perspective. We lost 1-0 on Saturday against Wolves, not 5-1 away at Stevenage.

It's not that we lost 1:0 to Wolves. it's the fact we've taken 0 out of 15 points from the last five games. We need to avoid a relegation scrap. The players have proved they can play at this level, some with other clubs too. Having said that, I don't want to see Dave Jones lose his job. He hasn't become a bad manager over night.

It's not that we lost 1:0 to Wolves. it's the fact we've taken 0 out of 15 points from the last five games. We need to avoid a relegation scrap. The players have proved they can play at this level, some with other clubs too. Having said that, I don't want to see Dave Jones lose his job. He hasn't become a bad manager over night.