What would you do?

Ok - there's loads of threads slating people for being "Football Manager" managers. But I'd like to know what any of you would do if you were in DJ's position right now. Make it as brief/detailed as you wish. Would you ball any of the players? Tempt them with a carrot to be able to make the first team? Put them in for 8 hours a day training? EVEN RUNNING THROUGH GRENO WOODS!

DJ is in a sticky place at the moment - WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

(Think for 5 mins before answering)

Don't know TBH.

It looks like he has made some really bad signings TBH.

Being realistic there are only two scenarios.

Change the manager or change the players.

Can't see things changing otherwise IMO.

^^^^^^ This. Something has to change. We are too lightweight, especially in centre midfield & we're creating nothing.

Cram the midfield to stifle opposition play, and play a single battering ram up front. Look to reduce the goals going in, and accept the odd goal might be the way to get results at the moment, scrapping and grinding out scruffy wins and draws. Not pretty, but let's get some points on the board.

Get Milan to offer Burton an offer to return that is too good to turn down. And if I was DJ I would think about chipping in a bit myself. this run is destroying his reputation given the timing of it more or less coinciding with Burton going.

Edited by Almat

I'd keep calm - today was poor attacking wise but the fans have been calling for just keeping a clean sheet

We'd have done that - but for JJ conceding a free kick then Semedo opening his legs in the wall wider than a £5 *****

I'd just manoeuvre players back into their natural position and replace Bothroyd with Madine

Owlstalk Shop

I'd keep calm - today was poor attacking wise but the fans have been calling for just keeping a clean sheet

We'd have done that - but for JJ conceding a free kick then Semedo opening his legs in the wall wider than a £5 *****

I'd just manoeuvre players back into their natural position and replace Bothroyd with Madine

Can he though?

The way I see it, I think the defence can be organized into a reasonably solid unit, though given our problems in that area, maybe bring in a right back. Find the right blend in midfield, here someone with a left foot might be good. Find a forward capable of partnering one of those already here who offers some sort of threat. Thats 3 players in, and we might be able to fashion a team out of what we have

Need to score first...off someone's arse, lucky deflection. Whatever it takes. Honestly think we'll see confidence flooding back if we score first, and with that individual performances will improve. We are not a bad squad, but they are confidence tanks are empty right now.

There's a really poo pooe atmosphere around at the moment. Fans need to chill out a bit.

Guest Flyingwithwings

id work on the defending, although were not scoring were conceeding to many, again tonite we let 3 in, why?

they scored two tonite from balls in the air, our defenders are big enough to deal with that threat but are'nt. its simple football and gardner and taylor should be experienced enough to deal with it. its like the blind leading the blind at the moment