0-1 away at Wolves - PANIC

Guest Leeswfc3

Things can't come good if the potential isn't there for things to improve.

WE HAVE TO, or what's the point of promotion???

Exactly, just seems like some people are happy to just stay up. nice and ambitious.

Guest Leeswfc3

*shakes head*

Listen mate, u aint right all the time, how can you not be worried, how can you think everything is ok!?!?!?!?!?!

To prove you aint always right, look at your, "confirmed line up" today :biggrin:

I really wasn't that impressed with Wolves, I don't see anything in them to suggest we should be rolling over for them or grateful for nearly getting a draw.

It worries me how we can have so many attacking options and Antonio apart we really didn't take the fight to them today.

Is it purely because it's our fifth on the trot that some of our fans have descended into hysteria?

There'll be a lot more clubs come away from Molineaux far worse off results-wise than that.

I thought we defended well and were only beaten by a farce of a free-kick.

We looked poor going forward, but our best attacker was playing right-back (and well too).

We're desperate for Buxton to return, ditto Reda and McCabe.

If we could just get a settled side, I think we'll be alright.

A bit of good luck wouldn't go amiss.

Some of the ranting today has been utterly ridiculous.

Never in my born days would i ever read that Lewis Buxton was the answer to our problems in this league, comedy gold that one.

First half was fairly even...both sides cancelling each other out. The free kick was a bizarre experience really. Second half the respective managers tactics were just completely opposite in terms of getting a result. The bald headed idiot got his spot on and DJ just set us up far too deep. I really can't see where goals are gonna come from until we have players like Buxton back who can play the overlap well. JJ actually did alright today, it's crazy that we've got a winger who can fill a full back position relatively competently. O'Grady and Bothroyd were both absent throughout the entire game.

Mr Brown goes off to town and he ain't 21.

Don't panic, don't panic.

We're all doomed.

The Fuzzy Wuzzies don't like it up 'em

Little Hittler, that's what you are

Yet he comes home each evening, and he's ready with his gun.

Edited by theowlsman