Southampton - who else is gonna go?

Guest chapeltom

Guest chapeltom

I know a few said they may bother after the draw was made. £10 for 17-20 year olds/students is enough to tempt me, mind you I'd booked train tickets down to Southampton midweek already.

£31 there and back with me railcard which is damn cheap at such short notice. Leaving Sheffield at 1230 ish down to St Pancras, tube to Waterloo then down to Southampton Central for 1645 ish. Coming back is a sod mind, 2300 back to Waterloo, nightbus to St Pancras and then a few hours wait till the 0545 back north. I've got to get to Sheffield first as well, £12 return seeing as I'm not coming back same day :O rip off.

If we win, we win, if we don't, we don't. Tough, its a tricky tie. But I'll be down there singing my heart out whether we win or lose.

Can see us having 800 down there, tops unfortunately!

Edited by chapeltom

I know a few said they may bother after the draw was made. £10 for 17-20 year olds/students is enough to tempt me, mind you I'd booked train tickets down to Southampton midweek already.

£31 there and back with me railcard which is damn cheap at such short notice. Leaving Sheffield at 1230 ish down to St Pancras, tube to Waterloo then down to Southampton Central for 1645 ish. Coming back is a sod mind, 2300 back to Waterloo, nightbus to St Pancras and then a few hours wait till the 0545 back north. I've got to get to Sheffield first as well, £12 return seeing as I'm not coming back same day :O rip off.

If we win, we win, if we don't, we don't. Tough, its a tricky tie. But I'll be down there singing my heart out whether we win or lose.

you have my utmost tom .....good on yer

......................And we got 10 loyalty points for Fulham aswell.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

I don't finish work til half 3 and got no leu days left so unlikely to make this one.

Would I make kick off setting off at half 3??

(From Sheff)

Yes, you probably would, once you are past Nottingham and Leicester it would be plain sailing ... (hopefully)

If the traffic is fine it takes me about 3 and a half hours to get from Sheffield to Bournemouth and about half an hour from Southampton .... But on saying that, I wouldnt blame you if you stayed at home... its the drive back really thats the killer isnt it.

I would be back home having a pint in the fiveways before you got to Winchester.

Edited by Bournemouth Owl