The Fulham Fans tonight....

I don't particularly feel good about making a sweeping generalisation but people from the South/London don't move North in the same way that Northerners move to London and the South. There aren't many Fulham fans in other parts of the country, especially when the universities aren't back.

Good point about the university crowd.

Not denying it was a decent turnout, just think there may have been a couple based locally.

Sat in the airport with that one in pink on the way back from Ukraine.

Fair play to them, a long way to go for the reasons Neil said.

Just out of interest, why did the two of you choose the Ukraine for your honeymoon?

Congratulations, by the way.

Didn't sing, didn't chant, and I only noticed them after their offside goal was chalked off.

Why travel all that way just to sit on your hands in silence?

Absolutely agree.

Not a dig just at Fulham fans (fair play to them last night for the distance) but some away support in general. Sometimes you get away followings coming to Hillsborough and you wonder why they bother. How f*cking boring, all just sat there in silence.

This is nothing to do with "Our support is better than yours" or anything like that, either. Regardless of numbers I don't know why people don't bother making a noise. I think it was Yeovil last season or maybe the season before, they brought a bus full but they made a decent racket and sounded like they had a brilliant evening out. They just enjoyed it, and that was a midweek evening game with big distance covered as well. People should still enjoy themselves whether they've got the numbers or not.

I thought they might have brought maybe a couple hundred more but fair play to the ones that turned up. Gotta be a couple extra hours extra on my journey from Wolverhampton and I have to think twice about midweek matches

Were tickets a tenner for Fulham also?