• Rodri
    • McCabe
    • Beevers
    • Llera
    • Maguire
    • Pecnik
    • Madine

Guest Nilsson_is_God

Has to be JJ put in arguably the best performance he ever has in a Wednesday shirt!

Agree, really ought to just have 2 players names up there... JJ and McCabe, JJ edged it for me...

Guest OxtonOwl

Agree, really ought to just have 2 players names up there... JJ and McCabe, JJ edged it for me...

Yeah thought McCabe was different class from any other cm I've seen for a long time especially considering he's only 19 great up and coming talent looking forward to seeing how he progresses worked perfectly with semedo last night

Guest Nilsson_is_God

Best performance from JJ ever.

I was even happier with McCabe though. I've dreamt of us having a player like him in the middle for years.

Best since Shezza i dare say...... early days but could turn out to be a legend....

Guest intercity0wl

Best performance from JJ ever.

I was even happier with McCabe though. I've dreamt of us having a player like him in the middle for years.

Last night performance from JJ was, i must admit one i didn't think he was capable of, so much so that if i was the opposition i would be asking for a DNA test.

I was also blown away by the McCabe kid, for somebody so young its fightening just how good he could become.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest Big Guns

Last night peeformance from JJ was i must admit one i didn't think he was capable of, so much so that if i was the opposition i would be asking for a DNA test.

I was also blown away by the McCabe kid, for somebody so young its fightening just how good he could become.

Did you miss a few of last seasons games when jj was outstanding and helped us get promotion?

Guest intercity0wl

Did you miss a few of last seasons games when jj was outstanding and helped us get promotion?

Yep i must have had a cold, remember Lines having some cracking performances though