• Rodri
    • McCabe
    • Beevers
    • Llera
    • Maguire
    • Pecnik
    • Madine

Guest Big Guns

Yep i must have had a cold, remember Lines having some cracking performances though

I don't but it doesn't matter about lines now its all over for him now ,mcabes a total different class I'm moving forward with the club...

Guest LittonOwl

Did you miss a few of last seasons games when jj was outstanding and helped us get promotion?

This.

JJ had a run of games just after Marshall left and before Antonio arrived when we was scoring for fun and terrorising L1 too.

Last night was another level though...

Guest intercity0wl

This.

JJ had a run of games just after Marshall left and before Antonio arrived when we was scoring for fun and terrorising L1 too.

Last night was another level though...

I never said he didn't, i like you, was just stating that last night was something else, and he took it up a notch, and to a level i didnt think he was capable of.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I never said he didn't, i like you, was just stating that last night was something else, and he took it up a notch, and to a level i didnt think he was capable of.

It's been clear for some time that JJ was Premier League quality without the final ball.

One of the best dribblers of the ball I've ever seen.

Guest intercity0wl

It's been clear for some time that JJ was Premier League quality without the final ball.

One of the best dribblers of the ball I've ever seen.

How long is for some time ???, because upto the latter end of last season i would have struggled (apart from one game in ten) to see him as Blue square Premier quality, but since then fair pay to him he has looked very good, long may it continue

How long is for some time ???, because upto the latter end of last season i would have struggled (apart from one game in ten) to see him as Blue square Premier quality, but since then fair pay to him he has looked very good, long may it continue

As we were getting relegated from the Championship last time I thought he was almost our only attacking option for a while.

Edited by Maclean_rulez

Llera won absoloutely everything in the air last night, and was excellent with his distribuition throughout the game, a tough call between him and JJ

I agree he was outstanding .

Very close with about 5 players ( not Pecnic ) :Hirsty:

Guest JonTheOwl66

Is it just me that thought when that 6'8er came on for them last night that's it's just unfair football. They just hoof it up to him and he wins the aerial battle.

Didn't really work for them though.

Just voted,no brainer really JJ is on fire at the moment.let's hope he continues his good start to the season.hopeing to bump into the chap who slated every flippingtouch JJ had against West Brom pre season, saying do I have to sit through another season of that dross. Some people

Is it just me that thought when that 6'8er came on for them last night that's it's just unfair football. They just hoof it up to him and he wins the aerial battle.

Didn't really work for them though.

Zigic is just a tall Caveman. No footballing brain. His goal was down to poor tracking and a hint of offside.

Agree, really ought to just have 2 players names up there... JJ and McCabe, JJ edged it for me...

Agree, but could easily also include Kirkland, Beevers and Rodri as they deserve praise too.

Went for McCabe. Seemed like the heartbeat of the team. Was the link between defence and attack and most moves went through him (or straight up to JJ if he was in space). Was a little bit over-zealous at times though. Just needed to settle and take time over a few passes, but this should come as he learns more about his teammates' skills and preferences.

Guest marco_ward2000

JJ was an inspiration last night. He ran at the Brum defence like a man on a mission and also did very well with his defensive duties. Antonio looked a bit of the pace last night but he seemed to be surrounded by players whenever he got on the ball, so no real concerns. A great team performance and many good points to take from the game. To think the team are still in the transition stage, it's very positive out there. Let's hope we get to see plenty of back flips from Rodri, another decent performance considering he's only been at the club and in England a few days or so. We are defo heading in the right direction. In DJ and MM we trust, UTO......