• Llera
    • Maguire
    • Pecnik
    • Madine

Pecnik has DOUBLED his votes in the last 24 hours

That's an incredible rate

200% of where he was this time last night

Watch him go now...... straight to the winning post

So which one of your comedy characters was it ?

Vote for your Sheffield Wednesday man of the match vs Birmingham City

JJ gets my vote but I was surprised and disappointed by the lack of the Chicken Pie option as in the 'where will we finish this season' poll.

Guest kiltonowl

For me it was COG and Lleara, who were powerhouses yesterday, won everyfookingthing

I would say JJ was outstanding and McCabe looks solid and has intellegence. I think McCabe and Rodri are going to link up just nice this season.

I also think Semedo's ability to kill the tempo of the game will be vital to us this season.

Don't agree that Kirkland is our best signing this summer. Excellent shot stopper no doubt, but I would like him to come out into the box a little quicker.

I was like a kid in a candy store when watching that first half, truly amazing first half performance.

Can't wait until the next game.

Disagree with O'Grady comment didnt think he was that good really, was well off Rodri's pace and thinking. Also wee wees me off he never jumps for the ball, he plants his feet and backs into defenders which is fine occasionally but didnt work for him saturday or yesterday. I think he'll be dropped in a few games when the goals dry up, he'll be shipped out for someone who is better technically. Great League 1 player and decent Championship but we have better now.

Agree with Kirkland...thought on a few occasions he should have been running out but saying that, he stood his ground and made great saves so what do i know!?

Disagree with O'Grady comment didnt think he was that good really, was well off Rodri's pace and thinking. Also wee wees me off he never jumps for the ball, he plants his feet and backs into defenders which is fine occasionally but didnt work for him saturday or yesterday. I think he'll be dropped in a few games when the goals dry up, he'll be shipped out for someone who is better technically. Great League 1 player and decent Championship but we have better now.

Agree with Kirkland...thought on a few occasions he should have been running out but saying that, he stood his ground and made great saves so what do i know!?

The part in bold - you've got to be joking right?

He won every header going.