On the strength of last night's performance

I think it's good to be optimistic, but I wouldn't jump at top 3 just yet. Remember how even this league is an recall that we got derby opening day, who might well struggle this year and drew, then got Birmingham before Clark realises Zigic is a beast in this division. (Seriously, starting with one up top and leaving Zigic an Lovenkrands on the bench?)

We will do well this year and a lot better than some expected, but let's not get carried away after 2 games. There's a long way to go yet. If we're still top 2 come Christmas or in that mix, then there's a chance, but let's just try to put millwall to the sword first and foremost.

I agree that there are still stronger teams than us on paper but thier odds are alot shorter and we still have the possible addition of Barkley who would run riot in this division.

A 70 quid bet is a big gamble but at 20-1 a big return. I think we have a better chance than 20-1 put it that way.

Probably worth putting it on now, then laying it if/when we go on a run of successive wins in the coming weeks/month.

We do have a better than 20-1 chance, but I still think it's beyond us this season, even factoring in if we improve considerably.

Playoffs would be an excellent achievement.

Without getting carried away, I can't help but feel like something special will happen this season. IF we secure the signing of Barkley, then in my opinion we can start to aim our sights high.

---------------- Kirkland ------------

Buxton---Beevers---Llera---Reda

----------------- Semedo------------

----------McCabe---Barkley-------

Antonio-------------------------JJ

------------------Rodri---------------

I would love to see us line up like that, but then again that's just my opinion.

Edited by davidhirst1867

Guest We Shall Overcome

I agree that there are still stronger teams than us on paper but thier odds are alot shorter and we still have the possible addition of Barkley who would run riot in this division.

A 70 quid bet is a big gamble but at 20-1 a big return. I think we have a better chance than 20-1 put it that way.

Thank Fack you don't play on paper.

Guest Big Guns

BG & Beholder being positive

Things have changed :ohmy:

I think you will find that's always been the case

Were just not scared to say wot needs saying.