Biggest signing since?

Guest Row40

Guest Row40

Today's announcement has made me think that this is our biggest signing since Di canio.

Showing the potential the club has and where MM wants to take us.

What's your views?

Not quite sure about dicanio, but its certainly a strong sign of intent. This boy can become something very special for us. And he's coming at such agreat time for the club. The futures looking v bright lads

Today's announcement has made me think that this is our biggest signing since Di canio.

Showing the potential the club has and where MM wants to take us.

What's your views?

Great signing, fantastic how the club are moving forward and all respect for Milan for getting us here...I just pick up on 'where Milan want's to take us', he is an ageing man, sadly time is not on his side. I would imagine it is more a case of, once Milan has made concrete foundations, where our next owner wishes to take us.....No disrespect to MM ment at all, but I doubt we will be playing Premiership football under his stewardship, but playing Premierhip football thanks to him we will.

He isn't the biggest/best signing out of the players signed this summer (Kirkland and Gardner are bigger/better players, McCabe more exciting)

He was good for us on loan and I am glad we have signed him but I am more excited by the above 3.

He isn't the biggest/best signing out of the players signed this summer (Kirkland and Gardner are bigger/better players, McCabe more exciting)

He was good for us on loan and I am glad we have signed him but I am more excited by the above 3.

Have you seen much of McCabe? not knocking him before I seen him play, but I do distrust the Scottish leagues.