Push for the Premiership....

If the fans of Sheffield Wednesday are serious about wanting Premiership status and getting promoted again then we have to pull together in the same way we were in the run in to promotion last season..

Already people are panicking, fretting, fudding, and bitching when a balls not even been kicked

Milan, Dave Jones and Paul Aldridge have proven to be a total success of a team who have earned the right to manage this club how they see fit

Instead of crapping yourselves about the team and worrying - focus instead on what you can all do as fans of this club to have FUN, be FUNNY, and ENJOY the forthcoming season

All last season there were doom and gloom merchants trying to stop people having a good season, stop em having fun, and stop em having a laugh and they went the whole season (apart from the last game of course) miserable.

flip THAT

STOP

Refocus

Remember what Antonio said about the crowd making the difference in the run in and creating goals through noise and singing that ultimately led to our promotion - thats the FANS making a difference

Let's have a GREAT season - have a laugh - get some funny songs/banter flying, get dressed up in fancy dress, make flags, sing songs, bounce like crazy and go for promotion

And if we lose a game - have twice as much fun at the next game

Enjoy your football

x

Owlstalk Shop

Were all wednesday - new to this site but been following fbook for some time and there are some fickle fans at this club. I absolutely love our club and have full faith in milan- people seem to think were guaranteed a promotion push- thats a big ask and increases the risk of season being a failure if its expected - lets just take it as it comes and come what may.

#justmyopinionfwiw

I agree wholeheartedly, but it's human nature mate....sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down. Problem is the folk who are down all the time, no matter what happens. I can guarantee you if we go all next season undefeated and score 200 goals, there will still be some on here who think it's not good enough and we would have done better if we had Marshall/Antonio etc.

Guest York-owl-chris

I'll never forget how I felt back in november 2010 when we nearly died. Can't thank Milan enough.

If it takes another 10 years to get back to the prem i'd be happy, as long as I have my Wednesday!!

But, I feel a promotion again coming on;)