IMPORTANT UPDATE RE ANTONIO!

Guest tunster5

ABSOLUTE BULL poo poo - FOR A DECENT HOUSE IN THAT AREA YOU ARE TALKING 750K +++ AT LEAST. THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD DEMAND AROUND 1 MILLION POUND SIGNING ON FEE. I WILL STOP SHOUTING NOW.

This ^^. A prem player would struggle to get a signing on fee that large.

Yesterday as you know I broke it that he was on his way up to sign after a fee was agreed. just the formality's needed to be sorted out.

Medical was passed. We are struggling to agree a signing on fee ( which antonio wants to cover for a house purchase in Dore,Totley or Millhouses)

We have offered £9500 a week which Antonio is on already at Reading.....

More bad news to follow.....

Today he is going to speak to Hull and Huddersfield.....

Sorry to Break this, YESTERDAY we were dead certain it was going to happend.

Do players have medicals without agreeing personal terms first?

Edited by IstillhateSteveBould

lol

When have I EVER been wrong ?

*tip - answer is NEVER*

So if I change my plans and bring the kids up from SKEGNESS for this pre season friendly YOU are telling me it will defiantly be worth it as I WILL see a player with the initials MA play or be announced as a SWFC player.

Believe what you want that doesnt matter. I posted at around 2 oclock yesterday way before giddings mentioned anything. If you want ill give you steve's number who is his friend and you can phone him and ask himself if you want.

P.S 50 posts or 5000 posts it doesnt make a rogering difference If i post at every topic like you do when all I read the site.

Sorry to have to say this mate but I spent 2 years playing football with Stephen Nicholas and he's a bit of a fantasist/chancer, nice kid but gets carried away with his stories. Oh and he didn't play for any of the clubs on his Wikipedia page and most of his 'acting roles' were extra parts. Nice kid and he's got the gift of the gab and talks himself into some good situations but I'd take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

Yesterday as you know I broke it that he was on his way up to sign after a fee was agreed. just the formality's needed to be sorted out.

Medical was passed. We are struggling to agree a signing on fee ( which antonio wants to cover for a house purchase in Dore,Totley or Millhouses)

We have offered £9500 a week which Antonio is on already at Reading.....

More bad news to follow.....

Today he is going to speak to Hull and Huddersfield.....

Sorry to Break this, YESTERDAY we were dead certain it was going to happend.

How are you privvy to this information? If you are in a position where you have access to such information, you'll be losing your job very shortly, and if you a confidante of Antonio or his representatives, you'll be on the outside of that little clique very quickly.

I'm not in anyway trying to back the claim but Antonio's contract almost certainly just benefited from an uplift due to being a premiership player.........

I would not be surprised if this shifted him from circa �5k > �10k per week.

Anyway it looks like Neil is saying he will be at S6 this afternoon............

Regards

Lee

You have more knowledge of these things than any other OwlsTalker. Could you give your opinion as to whether a Premier League player signing for a Championship club will be given a signing on fee large enough to buy himself a house in Dore, Totley or Millhouses?

My guess is he wouldn't get such a fee.

Edited by shandypants

Heard the soundbite but interesting to read the full quote from DJ yesterday. Says a lot about some of the people that skulk about owlstalk..

“Sometimes it hinders you to talk about players, you could alert other clubs to who is available and we don’t want to do that. What with Twitter and everything these days rumours can get out of control and people end up disappointed. We knew the David Norris deal was dead two weeks before that news broke but the rumour still persisted.”

Edited by Taff_Owl

How are you privvy to this information? If you are in a position where you have access to such information, you'll be losing your job very shortly, and if you a confidante of Antonio or his representatives, you'll be on the outside of that little clique very quickly.

How will they know who Tunster5 is?

Oh wait, he posted a pic of him and his mum as his avatar. :-)