IMPORTANT UPDATE RE ANTONIO!

Guest tunster5

Guest tunster5

Because ive spoken to my SORCE this morning after knowing this guy doesnt bullshit I posted it.

Hopefully things will get sorted.

And Antonio got a good contract at Reading. He signed trom Tooting and Mitcham for 50 bags and then after a year he got an improved contract. P.S It wasnt that long ago we were paying JJ 9 bags a week......

Guest Cheese

Not going to stress about it that's for sure, I'll wait for the official announcement, whichever club it's from. If he thinks he'll be better off at Hull or Huddersfield then he's mad.

Because ive spoken to my SORCE this morning after knowing this guy doesnt bullshit I posted it.

And Antonio got a good contract at Reading. He signed trom Tooting and Mitcham for 50 bags and then after a year he got an improved contract. P.S It wasnt that long ago we were paying JJ 9 bags a week......

What's a sorce?

Bullpoo poo, we've never paid jj 9k a week no matter what you say

Get to Hillsborough

Watch who steps onto the turf

Nuff said

lol

It is testament to your ability to talk sh*t, that I believe the bloke who has made 50 + posts (nearly all on Antonio) than the bloke who started this flipping site.

Guest foreverSWFC

Get to Hillsborough

Watch who steps onto the turf

Nuff said

lol

Soz Neil this guy is officially ITK.

I choose to believe him.

Spoken like a banker or whoremaster, all them bags, eh.

Guest tunster5

Believe what you want that doesnt matter. I posted at around 2 oclock yesterday way before giddings mentioned anything. If you want ill give you steve's number who is his friend and you can phone him and ask himself if you want.

P.S 50 posts or 5000 posts it doesnt make a rogering difference If i post at every topic like you do when all I read the site.

Yesterday as you know I broke it that he was on his way up to sign after a fee was agreed. just the formality's needed to be sorted out.

Medical was passed. We are struggling to agree a signing on fee ( which antonio wants to cover for a house purchase in Dore,Totley or Millhouses)

We have offered £9500 a week which Antonio is on already at Reading.....

More bad news to follow.....

Today he is going to speak to Hull and Huddersfield.....

Sorry to Break this, YESTERDAY we were dead certain it was going to happend.

The biggest load of shyte I have read on here in years