alan judge

Pecnik is definitely not a winger, and I'm sure everyone will realise this by the end of the season. Although, not sure how he's going to fit in with our style of play

M. Jones really disappointed me against Donny.I wanted to give him a chance, and when he came on he looked lively, but he just disappeared again. Wouldn't even attempt to take his man on, so I've come to the conclusion he just isn't good enough.

As you say, JJ is JJ. Great when he's on it, but very erratic and no end product usually.

If we haven't brought in 2 new wingers by end of transfer window then I do fear for the season ahead.

Wouldn't mind seeing Picnic tried out in a pairing with Madine .... Threading little balls through and feeding off knock downs etc

Wouldn't mind seeing Picnic tried out in a pairing with Madine .... Threading little balls through and feeding off knock downs etc

I agree, that's the only place I could see him playing ATM. He can't partner Semedo in CM because he cannot tackle at all and he'll leave us very vulnerable there.

If he's going to play that role he's be competing for the spot with Maguire which goes in line with DJs stated ambition of having 2 players competing for each position

Interesting that you guys think he's not a winger. If his role is to be further forward, and I could see that, then it will be interesting to see the type of forward we bring in. My thoughts are that the forward, whoever it is, will be our main striker. We could possibly then be seeing Madine and Maguire off the bench, something I thought might happen.

Don't think Prutton will stay. Personally I'd like to see another experienced playmaker in there alongside Semedo, someone who could dictate the game from midfield. Bring McCabe through gradually, involving him from the bench before eventually letting him start games.

You've got to be joking?

Norris is the player you've just described and you were crying everytime his name was mentioned

Guest JonTheOwl66

No.

I remember you said the day Mattock signed 'nobody will be signing today' 3 hours later we announce the signing of Mattock.

lol

Anyone can guess a position and say we are going to sign someone in that area.

I said the next signing would be a left back, because Jones highlighted it as a priority. Next thing we know, Mattock signs.

lol indeed

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Scored a penno and played well against us at Hillsborough in our 1st season in league 1 didnt he ?

No

Guest wilyfox

McCabe wont have spurned premier league interest to languish on our bench - him alongside Semedo for me, with Lines pushing him all the way. he's young and relatively inexperienced, but he proved he can handle the crowd and occasion of an Old Firm game; they don't come much feistier than that...

Guest foreverSWFC

I said the next signing would be a left back, because Jones highlighted it as a priority. Next thing we know, Mattock signs.

lol indeed

WOW

YOU ARE REALLY ITK

lol