Guest Distraught!

Official Announcement:

DJ is bringing in Patrick Berger on trial and signing Matty Fry. Chris Fry is also coming on loan. Giles Coke will make a shock return.

Jones said that he wants to try out a five man midfield of Berger, Regula, Coke and Fry's in Portugal.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Yes our midfield looks like it will be very strong just waiting for confirmation now..... Hargreaves, Koumas, Lua Lua and Antonio

According to neil there wil be an anoucement at 2.30

Ant and Dec and LuLu to be there to make announcement apparantly..

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Official Announcement:

DJ is bringing in Patrick Berger on trial and signing Matty Fry. Chris Fry is also coming on loan. Giles Coke will make a shock return.

Jones said that he wants to try out a five man midfield of Berger, Regula, Coke and Fry's in Portugal.

Upvoted but really not sure if it was worth all your effort.

Official Announcement:

What about McDonald?

Guest Johnbloodaxe

What about McDonald?

Thats Big Mac Berger, Regula Coke, Frys would you like Currie with that?

No time for breakfast this morning so just had it.

Woofed two cheese on toast down and now having a coffee.

Trying to be good and haven't had cheese for a fortnight.

Was fookin' lovely.

Now back to work.

FFS

Apparently the news isn't being released until 2.30PM to fit in with the 5Live sports bulletin that Seth does.

according to Neil anyway who has PM'd us believers...!

Safe journey Simon.

Do you know the way...?

You have started work and then had breakfast, you have a canteen? Or work in a kitchen? Any jobs going, I'm starving!

I was told 11 days ago that Antonio was signing on Monday. I took this to mean last Monday, obviously it did n'y happen could this be down to the usual confusion we have in our time frame. A la this Monday, this coming Monday, this next Monday or this coming Monday week.

Lets see what 1430 brings ?

Guest Teetowl

That happened to me before giving a presenattion once, I borrowed a staple gun and fixed them in the toilet.

Staples kept catching my sac during the presentation and I trie dnot to show any reaction, quite funny afterwards.. but not during..

I feel for you. Doing harness training on a roof in a minute. It's going to get draughty! Not my finest moment

Guest Teetowl

Honestly someone on site has tried to commit suicide! Put a nail gun to his head! Luckily it bounced off his skull and just knocked him out! I'm off to asda while they sort it out.

Guest Distraught!

Thats Big Mac Berger, Regula Coke, Frys would you like Currie with that?

Nope, too much pork in there for my taste!