As a thirteen year old lad I caught the skin linking the sack and penile base in my zipper, I could n't free it because as I tried to lean forward my sack would retreat in a painful way. I had to go to my Aunt Alice with my tail between my legs, so to speak to seek assistance in freeing me from my plight.

As a thirteen year old lad I caught the skin linking the sack and penile base in my zipper, I could n't free it because as I tried to lean forward my sack would retreat in a painful way. I had to go to my Aunt Alice with my tail between my legs, so to speak to seek assistance in freeing me from my plight.

:ghoulguy:

You have started work and then had breakfast, you have a canteen? Or work in a kitchen? Any jobs going, I'm starving!

Good old fashioned canteen, mate...!

< 2 hours to go...!

Honestly someone on site has tried to commit suicide! Put a nail gun to his head! Luckily it bounced off his skull and just knocked him out! I'm off to asda while they sort it out.

Did you get the George specials sorted mate? Hope you didn't get the polyester ones or you'll end up with a rash!