New shirt tomorrow FAO Admin

Guest cypress hill

That's what I'm afraid of. Don't wanna travel down and only women's and small men's left

you'v had plenty of time to lose some weight

Guest jimmyowl77

Well you'd think the marketing dept would liase with the official site as I still can't see owt on there about being on sale friday. Maybe there just teasing us again?

Well you'd think the marketing dept would liase with the official site as I still can't see owt on there about being on sale friday. Maybe there just teasing us again?

Yes it's rather strange that if the kit is indeed being launched tomorrow there's absolutely nothing about it on the OS.

Still, at least they're carrying a story about the official SWFC gnomes and meerkats being in stock, so if you do go down to find there's no shirt on sale you won't have to leave empty handed.

Hopefully Trevor or Mark can get something on the official site today to stop people moaning that theyve already seen it but only on the official facebook and official twitter

Well, it would make sense to post something on the official site to let people know, especially after the amazing marketing.

Agreed. Imagine if the club were ready to release the shirt straight after the season. They could have brought it forward 1 week and released it on the Monday prior to the Wycombe game. They would have sold a poo poo load.

Guest jimmyowl77

Well I'll be going down tomorrow morning for 2 shirts and if there not on sale I'll be spending my £80 on Gnomes and Meerkats to display in the garden of Neils manshun

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I have no idea mate - I dont work for the club

Wouldnt like to nail my colours to any mast on this one so would recommend giving the shop a ring (maybe see if they can reserve you one in your size?)

Yes accepted,  but could we hold your feet to the fire on it?