Club or Country?

Guest domSWFC

Club 100%

The England team is the most pathetic, boring, overpaid bunch of pr!cks known to man. Teams like Spain, Germany, Holland play with passion and pride, England play with their tails between their legs.

I don't understand how people think others have to support England just because they represent England. And I don't buy this patriotism poo . With the myriad a lobbers representing us, there's no surprise people couldn't give a poo about our national team.

You don't HAVE to support England at all. I just don't understand the supporting opposition your national team's playing.

I understand we have some right w@nkers who pull on the England shirt, but there are right w@nkers who pull on the shirt of other nations aswell. Top flight football is full of w@nkers.

I don't like the question to be honest, Wednesday will never play England so why one over the other. If you are a proud fan of both great. As for picking certain players of England and pointing out there faults, would you support any Wednesday player come what may, if not does it make you feel less about us? Probably not.

Holllaaaaaaaa!!!!

You don't HAVE to support England at all. I just don't understand the supporting opposition your national team's playing.

I understand we have some right w@nkers who pull on the England shirt, but there are right w@nkers who pull on the shirt of other nations aswell. Top flight football is full of w@nkers.

Personally I'm not all for the opposition beating England at all, I generally don't care. Win, lose or draw; I couldn't care less.

I'd love England to win the World Cup (or this Euro-thing, for that matter). But I'd be extactically happy if Wednesday won the Champions league.

If you offered me the next 3 world cups for England or the next possible Premier League title for Wednesday, I'd choose Wednesday without hesitation.

Club 100%

The England team is the most pathetic, boring, overpaid bunch of pr!cks known to man. Teams like Spain, Germany, Holland play with passion and pride, England play with their tails between their legs.

Players in Spain not overpaid?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Personally I'm not all for the opposition beating England at all, I generally don't care. Win, lose or draw; I couldn't care less.

I think this attitude displays the typical English view.

Personally, I never celebrate when England score. I just say 'Excellent'. I don't even get out of my chair.

Carlisle at home this season - 95th minute winner. Went absolutely bananas.

I hold no passion for England. I want them to do well.. But I wouldn't go crazy if they won the Euros.

Guest domSWFC

Players in Spain not overpaid?

Players at Wednesday are overpaid. Footballers in general are overpaid in my opinion. But Spanish players prove their worth, step up to the mark and produce whereas England shy away.

I'm not against England, I'd love for us to win something and I'll always back them, it's just so frustrating to see such talented players produce so little in the England shirt.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Players at Wednesday are overpaid. Footballers in general are overpaid in my opinion. But Spanish players prove their worth, step up to the mark and produce whereas England shy away.

I'm not against England, I'd love for us to win something and I'll always back them, it's just so frustrating to see such talented players produce so little in the England shirt.

Football players are not overpaid.

Guest domSWFC

Football players are not overpaid.

I have to disagree. I know they are in top physical condition and that is a huge achievement, but they are doing something they love. Players demanding thousands up on thousands of pounds to do something they love is wrong I believe. If I could play professional football, I'd be so happy to be on a wage to get me by at a club I love.

It does hurt, but they'll surprise us one day and win something.

You watch- If we win it there will bbe loas of people banging on about England til they die whereas they're not actually bothered.

I have to disagree. I know they are in top physical condition and that is a huge achievement, but they are doing something they love. Players demanding thousands up on thousands of pounds to do something they love is wrong I believe. If I could play professional football, I'd be so happy to be on a wage to get me by at a club I love.

They're entertainers. They're there to entertain crowds of people who pay to see them perform..... Like rockstars. Think how much rockstars get paid. They're no different to football players in my oppinion.

Guest MEXBOROUGH

I've followed England far and wide, proudly flown the Mexborough Owls flag from New York to Azerbaijan and Copanhagen to Cape Town in friendlies, qualifiers, Euro's and World Cups.

I was one of the fans who boo'd Rooney and the rest of them off the park at Green Point Stadium after the 0-0 draw with Algeria two years ago

For most of my life England have been poo , some players have been over paid arseholes managers have been clueless and the board (FA) have been twats and in all honesty for most of my life I could say the same about Wednesday, thankfully my club are at long last on the up, hope one day my country follows suit, but I think we'll have to wait a quite a while longer :)

As for "club or country" the answear is both, they are not in competion with each other are they ? Watching England has never caused me to miss a Wednesday game and vice versa (sic)

How any English football fan can say they are not bothered about the England team is beyond me, club and country go hand in glove

av-10567.png

Club 100%

Just to point out, the England players give the earnings that they get for playing for England to charity