Club or Country?

Guest Owlsda

Will always be club, coz its personal and part of our lives. There`s an attachment to the club and players, its a way of life and we look forward to at the weekend, not forgetting the fans that makes it so special. UTO

Because for the most part, this country is an embarrassment.

For the most part you're wrong. This is classed as one of the best country in the world, hence why everyone wants to move here. The country isn't run as well a could be, but it's certainly not an embarrassment.

Guest Row20

Top marks to Pompey Owl for keeping this thread going all night even when he appears to be in the minority.

Top marks to Pompey Owl for keeping this thread going all night even when he appears to be in the minority.

While the majority do what?

Make up peurile nonsense in trying to justify a decision that will never ever have to be made

It's never gonna be a choice, its never gonna be an option - nobody will ever ask you to make the decision and actio your wishes - its utter bullshit

The ever increasing cringeworthy efforts of some in a lame attempt to show their uber-fan status of the club

It's not either/or - its not a choice and the 2 propositions can sit very comfortably alongside each other.

It's eminently possible to want both England and Wednesday to do well and win every time they play - they will never be in competition with each other

While the majority do what?

Make up peurile nonsense in trying to justify a decision that will never ever have to be made

It's never gonna be a choice, its never gonna be an option - nobody will ever ask you to make the decision and actio your wishes - its utter bullshit

The ever increasing cringeworthy efforts of some in a lame attempt to show their uber-fan status of the club

It's not either/or - its not a choice and the 2 propositions can sit very comfortably alongside each other.

It's eminently possible to want both England and Wednesday to do well and win every time they play - they will never be in competition with each other

England are playing, Wednesday are playing. Which match do you go to?

Club !

England set up is complete b0ll0cks and until the people in charge know they're arse fom they're elbow we will always underachieve

Don't get me wrong I always hope they do well and watch most of the games (even been to a few) but they just frustrate the hell outta me.............sorry.....rant over lol

Same as what he said

100% Wednesday.

Shoot me down, but I haven't watched England since the fiasco against Germany. Before that game, John Terry tried to organise a rebellion against Cappello, yet he still gets selected, the ego of this bloke is outstanding, I detest him, and I've no doubt he will escape any punishment over the race row with the younger Ferdinand. The way he donned full Chelsea kit to take over the celebrations in the recent champions league final was cringe worthy. I'm not watching England while this bloke is in the squad.

And for what it's worth, England won't get out of the group.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Wednesday 10 times over, still love England but not in the same way, wednesday is a 24/7 365 love forever, England is just for the world cup/euro's couldn't give a throw rest of the time, doesn't help that our players for the last few years with some exceptions have had no heart

Bring back Gazza and Stuart Pearce

I'll still be going nuts once the first game starts

Wednesday and Italy, followed by Palermo and Hibs. As an Anglo-Scottish Italian Derbyshire lass who's lived in Sheffield, it's a pretty straightforward choice.

Wednesday and Italy, followed by Palermo and Hibs. As an Anglo-Scottish Italian Derbyshire lass who's lived in Sheffield, it's a pretty straightforward choice.

Twice?

Twice?

bored of watching england tbh ,same old faces ,terries an idiot rooney is amardy tvat ,stevey g wants to wake up,crouch used to score goals ,but hardly got a start ,

lampard just wants to shoot all the time , and flippingboring managers whats that all about , tbh watching england is like watching paint dry ,theonly difference is with paint you will eventually get a result

Christ, you must LOVE deep-fried pizza.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Wednesday first but I'm also an England fan...I'm old enough to have seen England win the World Cup, I was only ten but I remember it vividly, was a brilliant feeling when Bobby Moore lifted that cup, hope to see it again one day but I doubt it.

Talking about England winning the World Cup, that was when players were players & not multi millioniare prima donna's.