Club or Country?

As for performance - some plusses and some negatives but overall we have hit a par score - again we make the top 8 of a tournament so considering the pre-tourny mess we have to consider this as decent tournament even if it ends on Sunday

Anything now is a bonus

To be honest, just getting to the Quarter Finals has far exceeded my expectations. I'm happy to say they've proven me wrong. We haven't got the best team by a long shot and certainly haven't played pretty football, but they've played well as a team for the most part and have proved resilient.

What ever happens now (barring a massive thumping against Italy) England can consider this tournament a success IMO

Agreed we don't have the strongest squad, but I feel it's still possible to win a tournament with a weeker team but a strong mentality. I dont think we'll win the tournament, but it is a possibility. We've seen it on plenty of occassions, even at this level.

Let's not forget that we beat the world champions not so long ago, so everyones beatable. We have shown that we arementally stronger than recent England teams by overcoming adversity where past yeams would no doubt have crumbled.

I just hope we carry this positive and determined mentality and use it as a benchmark to improve from.

Club everytime, don't bother with international friendlies too much anymore, but do really get behind England for competitive games. Will always be Wednesday before England, but the England team do hold a place in my heart as it was the national team that made me passionate about football. Euro 96 was the first time I had the oppurtunity to watch a lot of football and that England team made me love the game as a whole ever since.