Milan's interview

Guest Booty 71

Top man, it goes to show that the Leicester Fans say he's their hero and will always be welcome there for saving their club as well.

Can not praise the bloke highly enough for what he's doing to our beloved club.

Long may it continue!!

I first thought Milan was doing the same with us as he has with other clubs - sorting us out and then selling for some profit. I was very happy he came in and saved us but also realised he had got a great deal aswell. I was excited but worried about who he would sell us to when the time came. But now i think he has realised it will take a bit of time to get us sorted he see's this as his last job and instead of making money he wants to take us to the top so people will remember him for this achievement in football - just a thought he might flog us next week

What a great interview - not just a 2 minute job, but a message to the fans from the heart and with clearly renewed enthusiasm.

When you contrast that with what we had to endure throughout much of the last 15 years - and how far we have come after staring administration in the face only 18 months ago - Milan deserves so much praise.

I am excited by our prospects under Milan and Dave Jones and convinced we are on the right track. None of us know when we might be strong contenders to be challenging for a place in the Premier League - but these guys deserve trust and support - and we might surprise next season with 3 or 4 quality additions and the momentum we have.

Well done and thank you!

What a great interview - not just a 2 minute job, but a message to the fans from the heart and with clearly renewed enthusiasm.

When you contrast that with what we had to endure throughout much of the last 15 years - and how far we have come after staring administration in the face only 18 months ago - Milan deserves so much praise.

I am excited by our prospects under Milan and Dave Jones and convinced we are on the right track. None of us know when we might be strong contenders to be challenging for a place in the Premier League - but these guys deserve trust and support - and we might surprise next season with 3 or 4 quality additions and the momentum we have.

Well done and thank you!

You've said it all, so I'll just agree with you :milan:

Its SOOO long since we had something like this...a bloke seemingly hell bent on getting Wednesday to where we all believe we should be...not empty "Premiership return" promises, but a desire to to achieve success, a will to make the decisions that need to be made by simply trusting his own judgement and ignoring idiots such as meself when I howl...

I think that wycombe game recharged him...it recharged me...When you look at the ground...when you see what Wednesday can actually be...it takes yer breath....sure we all join in with the MASSIVE tomfoolery...and i'm totally biased...but 38000...virtually all Owls fans...all 4 fckin' stands bouncing....just a bit of success ....The Wednesday clawed their way out of the depths of English football..and that bloke is responsible for it...no matter what your views on him building it up and selling it on...I have had one of the best seasons I can remember as an Owls fan..It was better then "hangin' in there in the Prem...It was a wonderful journey in under a year...it was dreams coming true...beating the Blades to automatic...by a fookin' gnats wee wee tail...watching Owls fans come home....culminating in that marvellous Saturday when we sealed it.....Ive always talked about the odd ray of sunshine you get as a Wednesday fan.....last season was a fvckin' blinder!

Absolutely buzz of what you have to say mate, and brings back the shivers down my spine just reading this and thinking of that day in May (and the 45 games that came before it)!