Milan's interview

same here mk60,

knowing the youngsters could sample what we had is what it's all about for me ,

And if it happens in my twylight years it will be a bonus ,UTO

Shame donny mate love your contribution ,

Been an Owls supporter since 60/61 and obviously have seen some good times as well as a wealth of bad ones. There is somethinbg a little different though about the whole feel of this revival - it seems to be developing strong and deep roots.

While Milan may not be the richest of all the contemporary owners in the game that may not be a bad thing; it means he won't frivolously throw money around meaning we shall be making good long term footballing decisions all the way back to the premiership. In that way we will also have a half decent chance of surviving in the top flight when we get there.

If Milan sees fit to give us another five years then he will truly become a Wednesday legend in the fullest sense and I have every faith that we will be an established premier league club within that time frame.

Been an Owls supporter since 60/61 and obviously have seen some good times as well as a wealth of bad ones. There is somethinbg a little different though about the whole feel of this revival - it seems to be developing strong and deep roots.

While Milan may not be the richest of all the contemporary owners in the game that may not be a bad thing; it means he won't frivolously throw money around meaning we shall be making good long term footballing decisions all the way back to the premiership. In that way we will also have a half decent chance of surviving in the top flight when we get there.

If Milan sees fit to give us another five years then he will truly become a Wednesday legend in the fullest sense and I have every faith that we will be an established premier league club within that time frame.

Exactly to move away just now wouldn't make any sense..

same here mk60,

knowing the youngsters could sample what we had is what it's all about for me ,

And if it happens in my twylight years it will be a bonus ,UTO

Shame donny mate love your contribution ,

Trev

It's high time you designed and posted a statue to Milan that we can get erected at S6 I'll chip in and many others would too.................................Get drawing

Excellent interview. He knows we have taken a Giant leap forward and now need to capitalise on the Massve support we have to push for the next step of the Premiership. We are all enjoying the momentum we are on at the moment the key will be to keep that going. Everyone needs to vocalsie their trust in what Milan is doing as that means more to him than anything.

Trev

It's high time you designed and posted a statue to Milan that we can get erected at S6 I'll chip in and many others would too.................................Get drawing

Great idea. And it needs to be erected at the main entrance to the South Stand.