Ruben Reid

Guest superowl58

Guest superowl58

First of all, I am not claiming to be ITK.

Basically, my dad is a lettings agent in and around Sheffield.

I've just been to his office and seen that he is showing a 23 year old male called Ruben Reid around a property tommorow which is on the outskirts of Sheffield. The name instantly rang a bell so I googled him and saw that he playe for Oldham last season, scoring 7 in 39. Does anybody know anything about him as a player? I personally think that he is probably moving to another club in South Yorkshire....Chesterfield, Rotherham, Doncaster or United all seem more likely options for him as he has spent most of his time in league 1 and 2.

Guest jeffrey

First of all, I am not claiming to be ITK.

Basically, my dad is a lettings agent in and around Sheffield.

I've just been to his office and seen that he is showing a 23 year old male called Ruben Reid around a property tommorow which is on the outskirts of Sheffield. The name instantly rang a bell so I googled him and saw that he playe for Oldham last season, scoring 7 in 39. Does anybody know anything about him as a player? I personally think that he is probably moving to another club in South Yorkshire....Chesterfield, Rotherham, Doncaster or United all seem more likely options for him as he has spent most of his time in league 1 and 2.

not good enough for us proberbly rotherham

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

We're probably the least likely he'll be going to. Could be any of the others though.

He was absolutely useless for us in the championship. That useless he never got a game so I would hope the chances of him signing for Wednesday are nil!

Christ is it him? I thught he was older than 23! pile of poo though

We were linked with him this time last year and would have been pleased had we got him.

We've moved onwards since then though and need somebody better.

Did well for rotherham, might be worth seeing if they can best out of him again.