This was so funny at the start of the season...

:tango: Was trying my hardest not to wee wee myself while talking, cheers for posting had forgot it was on youtube, i never had a copy of it.

Still cant believe he let the laughing policeman go on for so long lol

Edited by jtswfc1

Guest AnotherOwl

:tango: Was trying my hardest not to wee wee myself while talking, cheers for posting had forgot it was on youtube, i never had a copy of it.

Still cant believe he let the laughing policeman go on for so long lol

Still cracks me up listening to that. Excellent work! You've got to do a follow-up for next season. :)

Guest Bournemouth Owl

I like Kieth Edwards, he keeps his feet on the ground and talks a lot of sense, then their is Brian the Blade who is the complete opposite.... funny that, i remember it well,

I like Kieth Edwards, he keeps his feet on the ground and talks a lot of sense, then their is Brian the Blade who is the complete opposite.... funny that, i remember it well,

This would be the same Keith Edwards that said he felt sorry for Ched Evans after he was convicted of rape?

Yeah, he 'talks a lot of sense' doesn't he?

:huh:

Guest Bournemouth Owl

So what you saying, one sentence out of line in a life time and so everything else he has ever said has also got to be nonsense ...... dont talk utter boll0cks

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Well you was picking one sentence from a guy who in the past few years has always given a good objective view of football, then we take one sentence which i have no idea of the context, Then base his whole life time synopsis of football on that ... ....it was a little bit of childish over simplification at the very least wouldn't you say.

Well you was picking one sentence from a guy who in the past few years has always given a good objective view of football, then we take one sentence which i have no idea of the context, Then base his whole life time synopsis of football on that ... ....it was a little bit of childish over simplification at the very least wouldn't you say.

Hi Keith!

I see nothing 'childish' about expressing sympathy for the perpetrator of a serious crime that has an all too real victim.

If you could untwist your knickers, I made no assessment of Keith Edwards' opinions in general, largely because I hardly ever listen to them. But I do know he has come in for a lot of criticism from members of this site.

Now do us both a favour and calm yourself down.