All the Noobs moaning about being on pitch

Obviously Your all over 50 and morbid boring barstewards, all poo poo everyone's had to put up with last couple of years bit of good news and sensible police are out, you can't control emotion and shouldn't have to either, I was on pitch and glad I did, when players come back out I just moved to one side, that was enough for me no need to keep goin on calling everyone dickheads and nobs is there you old boring or more people born out of wedlock

Nice post!

Goin on pitch after whistle, that was awesome and I'd have been disappointed if we hadn't shown that emotion!

Running on and at the players while they do a lap of honour with their kids is disgusting and self centred! That had nothing to do with emotion an everything to do with wanting to be idiots for sale of it! Everyone of um should be found and banned for life

Guest Fedor

I am 43 years old and was on the pitch with my 7 year old boy. Wasnt going to go on but did it for him, took some photos of him in front of net and hope he remembers this day for ever. Came off the pitch for team to celebrate . Dont see any problem with that but there were some dickheads who were just showing off and being tw@ts.

Guest foreverSWFC

Shut up you idiot. I'm 17 and fine with the pitch invasion, i was there and it was a fantastic moment.

The club and stewards did an excellentr job in getting everyone back into the stands waiting for the lap of honour, what people are pissed about is the fact idiots mobbed the team during it, whilst they had wives, girlfriends and little kids with them, it was out of order. I wanted to clap and thank the players and the staff for a truely brilliant season, but i couldn't because inconsiderate fookwits mobbed the players as they were doing the lap, then the celebrations had to be cut short.

Anyway, it was dissapointing but i'm off out in a bit, celebrate what was a MASSIVE day. UTO

Running on the pitch wasn't the problem. Not getting off it when very politely asked was. The people in the stands being referred to are the ones that are part of the 15,000 hardcore that follow this club through thick and thin, midweek night matches etc when you lot can't be arsed.

Guest Sheff Owl

There is nothing wrong with people going on the pitch - that was fine.

It was the flipping idiots who ruined it by running at the players who was with their wifes, girlfriends, kids etc who were flipping STUPID!!!

The players wanted to clap the fans and vice versa and wasn't allowed to because of some idiots!!

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest Darkus Owlus

There's enough threads on this now. Bottom line is it's hard to contain your emotions, especially after what we've all been through for years.

The stuff at the end was ridiculous though.

Can we get back to celebrating now? :biggrin:

Guest JonTheOwl66

no ones bothered about people going on the pitch

it's the w@nkers that ruined the lap of honour that everyones pissed off with

was bothered but not anymore now that we're having A MASSIVE PARTY IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN

Running on the pitch wasn't the problem. Not getting off it when very politely asked was. The people in the stands being referred to are the ones that are part of the 15,000 hardcore that follow this club through thick and thin, midweek night matches etc when you lot can't be arsed.

There is nothing wrong with people going on the pitch - that was fine.

It was the flipping idiots who ruined it by running at the players who was with their wifes, girlfriends, kids etc who were flipping STUPID!!!

The players wanted to clap the fans and vice versa and wasn't allowed to because of some idiots!!

There was one cuunt in particular who caught my eye. Just as the players were forced back down the tunnel. A tubby rumbleer in a white hooded jumper and baseball cap. When the crowd were singing 'get the or more people born out of wedlock off the pitch' he turned to the kop giving the 'come on then' gestures and giving everyone the w@nker hands. I thought to myself - that's a wednesdayite that. Gutted.

If you're on here and read this you're a cod canyon of the highest order.

I was on the pitch at the whistle. All good natured and trouble free until the 'minority' were left behind to spoil it. Thankfully they can't take away anything from a season to remember.

Guest super mandaric

The pitch invasion was fine to begin with and was fully expected. But when people started acting like complete knobs during the players lap of honor. THOSE self centered illegitimate ruined it for everyone that wanted to give the appreciation the players for their hard work and effort this season.

I hope you're proud of yourselves. Tw@'s.

Obviously Your all over 50 and morbid boring barstewards, all poo poo everyone's had to put up with last couple of years bit of good news and sensible police are out, you can't control emotion and shouldn't have to either, I was on pitch and glad I did, when players come back out I just moved to one side, that was enough for me no need to keep goin on calling everyone dickheads and nobs is there you old boring or more people born out of wedlock

I am over 50 and I fully expected thousands of fans on the pitch and why not, you where elated and wanted to celebrate, but after having your fun for 15 or so minutes why could you not show some respect for the rest of us and more importantly the players who wanted to also enjoy the moment and celebrate with the fans, you where asked numerous times to leave the pitch,

YOU RUINED IT FOR THE PLAYERS AND THE REST OF US, BUT AFTER READING YOUR DRIBBLE ABOUT FANS OVER 50 I SUPPOSE THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO EXPECT YOU HAVE CLEARLY SHON YOU CARE ABOUT NOBODY BUT YOURSELF !

Yeah I have no problem with an out pouring of emotion on the final whistle and people running on. It's the idiots that spoilt the lap of honour, especially for those of us on the kop that never got to clap the players.

The pitch invasion at the final whistle was always goin to happen and I was ok with that.but when the players came out an people run on the pitch I felt shame an for this reason only.

I have to young kids of my own and I'll do anything to make sure there ok etc,now when players brought there's out fans were running up to them didn't have a care in the world about the kids I understand emotion and drunks but I thought it was really selfish of people to do what they did.and I'm not an old moaner I'm 27 and would have loved to be on the pitch the first time round but didnt get chance.thats the only problem with today

that's why the club has to say NO ONE on the pitch at all...

it's not the thousands who ran on at the end, and then got back behind the security for the lap of honour...

it's the nobheads that thought the on field celebrations and lap of honour were to do with them...

just a handful of proper prlcks ruined what should have been a great celebration for everyone but themselves...

they should get down the lane next year, they'll meet people of their own intelligence levels...