All the Noobs moaning about being on pitch

We/I don't want plastic fans, I do not give a flip about plastics sat in stands happy clapping, if ya don't like it flip off to bumhole lane...(sorry to the real fans in the stands)...no one was hurt, to be true blue today meant a lot...and many were determined to show it...there will be always crazy gangs but overall the fans fantastic

Go on the pitch! We expect that. When you've had your fun, let's see the boss, the players and Milan. But no, the little 15 year old mammy's ***-suckers, and the fat tattoed bald arseholes, and the 7 stone heroin addicts had to carry on fncking it up for the rest of us. Don't you tell me to go to Bramall Lane you firrking little winker. I would use a truncheon on you in ways Cheese Boy couldn't imagine. You perfectly fit the description of a Chelsea fan. Nob off.

Edited by tonyem

Norway/Denmark.

Put things in context, eh?

Well, of course you're right. I shouldn't be posting when I am this banjaxed. Hope no offence has been caused by my inarticulate gibberish and almost complete mental confusion. I obviously got at least two games mixed up (and maybe some things only happened in a dream). Must change that avatar, thopugh. Shame. I like it. Thanks for the warning.

ReadingOwl

What do you think of my new Avatar? It's a photo taken through a window of a cheap hotel by a friend of one of an ex footballer.

Looks OK. But on IPad, so very small.

Is it John the Baptist, or somert?

Edited by ReadingOwl

The pitch invasion was always going to happen...don't have a problem with that...great emotion, but what always happens is that people run on and then don't know what to do....why oh why do so many turn towards the crowd with their arms in the air as though THEY had something to do with what went on in the game?!!! Why on earth do they seem to think that we want to see them???

The biggest plonkers were the ones who ran on before the game finished and those who kept running on during the lap of honour which had to be cut short because of THEM! Again, why oh why do they believe that it was them that we wanted to see and why are they so deluded in seeming to believe that putting their arms up to the crowd actually means anything?

Perhaps one of them could try and explain...if they able to put it into english!