All the Noobs moaning about being on pitch

hahahahaha dont get your thrillies in a twist big man.. you must have a sad existance if an over excited fat man with diabetes and breathing problems can cause you this much distress after such a fantastic season. you need to get out more. you should be complaining about the ones throwing flares around the pitch and putting other people in danger. i didnt put anyone in danger i gave you exactly what you gave me..chill brother and go and search for some positives i,m sure we beat our fiercest rivals to promotion on saturday. but just as ever with some of our supporters we have to trawl for negatives. i,m not ashamed just sorry, i was laughing at the time there was no malice there what so ever. you could have easily left your blanket and flask under your seat and joined us on the pitch. last time i,m gonna say it but sorry for getting giddy...

Must be great knowing you had all 4 stands of the football team you support chanting that you're a wanker and to get off the pitch.

I'm like the majority, happy with the initial invasion, proud of the way it cleared when the time was right, disappointed that the lap of honour was spoiled by a couple of hundred schoolkids but kind of understand them getting over-excited with it all and I'm not going to get all judgmental about it - probably would have done the same at that age. But does anyone else see any irony in the title of this thread? In the use of the word "noob?" Like the ones who went back onto the pitch were the wise old heads...

Did the pitch invation stuff,enjoyed me sen for 5 mins or so soaking up the amazing scenes,went back to my seat to await the players doin their bit,bit sad we didn't get the full lap,but got to say Rob Jones impressed the hell out of me going solo wih his 2 young uns towards the kop.the whole day will live with me forever......MASSIVE good memories stored for rainy tue night games

Same for me, I'm too old to dodge stewards!, just waited for them to give in and sauntered on for a good look round - I may never get the chance again! Happily wandered back to my seat after a while, and yes I wish everyone else had done the same and then stayed there, but in the great scheme of things does it matter all that much? I can't believe anyones day was ruined as a result.

For me the abiding memory will always be just being there, with my good lady, who, if things hadnt gone as well as they did last year, might not have been around now.

Guest Big Guns

Same for me, I'm too old to dodge stewards!, just waited for them to give in and sauntered on for a good look round - I may never get the chance again! Happily wandered back to my seat after a while, and yes I wish everyone else had done the same and then stayed there, but in the great scheme of things does it matter all that much? I can't believe anyones day was ruined as a result.

For me the abiding memory will always be just being there, with my good lady, who, if things hadnt gone as well as they did last year, might not have been around now.

Well said fatty....