SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

They're DEFFO queueing tonight overnight mate

There's about 10000/12000 wanting tickets for this - they'll fly out

Expect a queue to start camping from 10pm onwards

Oh jeez. This could be a nightmare if that is the case. What is going to happen if 10000+ people all log onto the online ticket site and try and buy a ticket at 9am? If the server crashes will none of them be able to buy an online ticket? Will all the tickets then go to all those people waiting outside? Either way there is going to be some unhappy fans. Which ones will it be though? The online crew or the queueing folks? Decisions, decisions.

38,000 x about £25 (that being an average as the Kop is a bit cheaper and South more expensive= £950,000.

Take into account all of the other money that will be spent (in the shop etc) and the club will make a seven figure sum from a single game.

Back to maths class, boyo. Nearly half of those are season ticket holders who already paid a year ago.

Guest branksomeowl

38,000 x about £25 (that being an average as the Kop is a bit cheaper and South more expensive= £950,000.

Take into account all of the other money that will be spent (in the shop etc) and the club will make a seven figure sum from a single game.

Great outcome for the club financially, however important to remember: those seven figures are revenue... not profit

Back to maths class, boyo. Nearly half of those are season ticket holders who already paid a year ago.

Fair enough, forgot about that. Obviously there are kids and students who pay less as well, but then there are hospitality packages which cost far, far more.

Minus the 13,000 ST from the total (which is what i think we sold in the end) leaves you with £625,000.

and for the parking issue

a lot of people won't even be taking there cars, loads of posters getting tram down or whatever so they can have a wee wee up afterwards

Yeh, I normally drive but will be getting the tram. Can't wait for Saturday to come.

Guest Willyowl

Unless the club change policy again, like they did for Huddersfield tickets, and once there are limited tickets left, only sell them to those in the queue...

But who knows what they will do until it's sold out?

I just hope everyone who really wants one gets one (although if anyone really wanted one that badly they would have bought one last week...).

This is the only thing that's making me a little less uneasy about the online and phone sales when fans are queuing. The Brentford fiasco was poorly handled, but at least "most" fans have got the tickets that they wanted already.

Great outcome for the club financially, however important to remember: those seven figures are revenue... not profit

Yeah, of course there are a whole load of outgoings (VAT on the ticket revenue being by far the largest i guess) not to mention the costs of actually staging the game.

I was more just trying to put things into perspective (Owlstalk snigger) as to how MASSIVE we can be- most teams in this league have turnovers of £3-8 million per annum.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Could be a few camping outside the old lady tonight, me thinks.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Just been past now. Look North setting up, and a burger van frying a few onions. It's started.

Class.

Neil- you need to get down there mate. You don't want to miss out on a good picture.