SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

It is going to wee wee it down tonight, I don't believe for one minute people will be queuing for tickets TONIGHT. Pics or it never happens. Also, don't the online customers usually get first preference?

Very pleased with that decision - great solution and well done to all so that more Wednesday fans can be there and more money generated for the club.

The gate receipts will be huge + Milan will see for himself exactly what this club could be.

Guest chrisw86

only thing that is putting me off online is i tried on saturday after united game (could only go to this one or a playoff - financial reasons, and after uniteds result decided this would be the one i would try go to), and everything was freezing up, buttons unresponsive - nightmare! i'd hate for that to happen in the morning, maybe i should queue and mobile web order at the same time, see which happens quickest? whats the 3G like down there :st2:

It is going to wee wee it down tonight, I don't believe for one minute people will be queuing for tickets TONIGHT. Pics or it never happens. Also, don't the online customers usually get first preference?

They're DEFFO queueing tonight overnight mate

There's about 10000/12000 wanting tickets for this - they'll fly out

Expect a queue to start camping from 10pm onwards

Owlstalk Shop

Guest 03 owl

hmm i might aim to get there for 7am then and if the queue is massively MASSIVE drive back home and do the online / phone thing!

Wonder if the server will cope with the demand over the Net @ 09:00.00.5?

Also, imagine what the players will be thinking playing in front of 38,000 fans at LEAGUE 1 level????

If I were a player I'd LOVE it and be really up for it and excited.

Shows to all our younger talented up and coming players that if they want it, it's all here at Hillsborough.

Guest chrisw86

Not a bad idea

If I'm about tomorrow I'll bring my dongle down and let you log onto my wi-fi if that helps ?

that would earn you several pints! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

And the vast majority of them will be going home at 9:15am having once again been outsmarted by people who know how to use the Internet. :staton:

Unless the club change policy again, like they did for Huddersfield tickets, and once there are limited tickets left, only sell them to those in the queue...

But who knows what they will do until it's sold out?

I just hope everyone who really wants one gets one (although if anyone really wanted one that badly they would have bought one last week...).

The gate receipts will be huge + Milan will see for himself exactly what this club could be.

38,000 x about £25 (that being an average as the Kop is a bit cheaper and South more expensive= £950,000.

Take into account all of the other money that will be spent (in the shop etc) and the club will make a seven figure sum from a single game.

38,000 x about £25 (that being an average as the Kop is a bit cheaper and South more expensive= £950,000.

Take into account all of the other money that will be spent (in the shop etc) and the club will make a seven figure sum from a single game.

Wonder what the Pigs got from their big sold out match at a tenner, a fiver and a quid?

+ the SKY fee however much that is

Unless the club change policy again, like they did for Huddersfield tickets, and once there are limited tickets left, only sell them to those in the queue...

But who knows what they will do until it's sold out?

I just hope everyone who really wants one gets one (although if anyone really wanted one that badly they would have bought one last week...).

Tbh i think 6,000 will be enough to satisfy most who want tickets myself.

Unlike the Brentford tickets the other week when they were gone by 9:45AM, i expect that these will last most of the day or into Wednesday...if you want one and really try to get one (be it at the Ticket Office, ringing the phone all day or using the internet) i'm fairly sure you'll be able to get one.

only thing that is putting me off online is i tried on saturday after united game (could only go to this one or a playoff - financial reasons, and after uniteds result decided this would be the one i would try go to), and everything was freezing up, buttons unresponsive - nightmare! i'd hate for that to happen in the morning, maybe i should queue and mobile web order at the same time, see which happens quickest? whats the 3G like down there :st2:

Cover all bases... have someone at home/work trying to buy online, and also trying to get through on a landline and a mobile... you in the queue from 5am, also trying to ring from your mobile.

You'll have no chance with 3G though, the site will just take too long to load, then kick you off.