SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

A mate of mine as kindly asked if I could get him 2 tickets for tomorrow. Should be fun, the only chance I'll get is online as I'll be at work n can't get on over phone or in person.

Can't ask for much more though from the ticket office, they have given us an extra 6,000 after all.

Quick question. I've had tickets for the Wycombe match for a while (online) but I need to change one of them from a U18 to an Adult, what is the best number to contact the ticket office on? I've been given 0871 900 9776 by the receptionist and this is either engaged or nobody answers.

Gormless (plastic :rolleyes: ) questions:

1 Online sales: assuming I get a ticket, willl they be posted out, to be collected at S6 or some sort of boarding pass print-at-home malarkey?

2 What do veterans recommend, the upper or lower stand? (I've been in the North, South and Kop but never the Lepp Lane before)

Guest chapeltom

1) A choice of all three usually. I've got print at home ticket this time.

2) The lower LL is shocking, Upper is far better.

Edited by chapeltom

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Gormless (plastic :rolleyes: ) questions:

1 Online sales: assuming I get a ticket, willl they be posted out, to be collected at S6 or some sort of boarding pass print-at-home malarkey?

2 What do veterans recommend, the upper or lower stand? (I've been in the North, South and Kop but never the Lepp Lane before)

Upper is far far better and the noise you can create in that stand is incredible